Loud Life.

Lukas arrived at the attraction while making sure that he wasn't followed and saw the guard trying his best to hold it in.

"How can he be so stealthy?!" Lana.

"No one knows, we could never find him when playing hide and seek." Leni.

"One time, he hid right behind me, and then remained hidden for a whole week!" Lori.

"Amm........." Lola.

"Don't ask." The older Louds answered.

Lukas simply did what he's best at, acting, and spoke from the other side of the attraction.

"Hey, man." Lukas.

"Huh?"

"I've got the place covered, go to the WC before you piss your pants off." Lukas.

"Phew! Thanks a lot, I'll be back in a minute!" The guard left.

"Yeah, he's going to be back, should the bathroom have any toilet paper that is. A little advice, sisters: when someone REALLY wants to use the bathroom just to pee, they'll eventually think of discharging everything at once." Lukas.

"Wise words." Lynn.

"Eww!" Lola.

Lukas opened the door and saw all the staff from Dairyland tied up and gagged together. Lukas freed them.

"Yo, tough first day?" Lukas.

"Kid, can you untie us please?!"

"Don't yell, the guards could hear you." Lukas whispered.

"What's happening?"

"Typical movie BS, terrorists slash slave traders arrived to steal as many kids as they can and are now in the big tent of the park." Lukas.

Many of them cursed and Lukas muted the camera for a while, there wasn't much to be heard but it seemed that Lukas managed to convince them to do something.

Just then, he remembered that the camera was muted.

"Ok, long story short, the employees will help me drive the truck out of here with the families but, I need to clear the tent, I'll escort them to the food court and then will call them with the walkie." Lukas.

"Hopefully they wont just drive off or else, I'll castrate all of them, even the chicks." Lukas.

Lukas then explained the plan properly.

First: He would turn off the lights at the tent and knock out every goon inside.

Second: Free the children, his sisters first of course.

Third: The truck drives through the tent and the employees carry everyone inside of the truck. It is plausible since it's a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TRUCK!

Fourth: Lukas laughs his ass off as they all leave the theme park.

Fifth: Do the "you should listen to me" dance to his parents.

"Flawless plan." Lukas.

All the girls and Lincoln awkwardly look at each other.

Lukas then gave the keys to the workers and went to the tent. The tent was filled with all the thugs from before and most of them were armed. Lukas, not being an idiot, decided to take a hike cut off all the lights inside.

"This next section can be called: 'The Batman experience'." Lukas.

Lukas turned off the lights and the guards panicked.

"Ok, who's the comedian here?!"

"The hell just happened to the lights?!"

"Dammit! We don't need any more of this bullcrap!!"