Catching up.

"Ok, where should I begin...?" Lukas.

Everyone started rambling but he quieted them down.

"I was asking myself that. Ok, I guess I should skip the part where I was imprisoned in a secret base built but Salazar for two years." Lukas.

"What?" Everyone.

"Ok! When I escaped the base/prison..." Lukas.

"DO NOT SKIP THAT!" Everyone.

"I tried to make my way to Washington or somewhere else to report my case, but for some reason I ended walking through the goddamned desert and somehow reached Miracle City." Lukas.

"The desert city with an active volcano?" Lisa.

"The very same, I was dying of dehydration and sunburns, to be clear: I did drink water from the cactuses but sometimes I got diarrhea and had to force through that, fortunately, I was found by a great man known as Rodolfo Rivera." Lukas.

"Rodolfo Rivera?!" Lincoln.

"Who's that?" Lana.

Lincoln went running towards his room and then came back with a comic.

"Just one of the greatest heroes in this time *He shows the comic* White Pantera!" Lincoln.

"Em... who?" Leni.

"A superhero! He has these golden boots that make him super-fast, super-strong and can make others say the truth." Lincoln.

"Now, second eldest sibling unit, those cape crusaders that you enjoy reading so much do not exist in real life." Lisa.

"But they look the same!" Lincoln googled a pic of Rodolfo Rivera.

"Lincoln, that's the same picture." Lori.

"A-actually, he does dresses like that every day." Lukas.

"Weird." Lola.

"But that's besides the point, he's NOT a superhero, a super-nice guy yes, but not a superhero." Lukas.

"Aww." Lincoln.

"Dude, at the beginning of every comic it says that everything's fictional and any resemblance with reality is a coincidence." Lukas.

"It can't be THIS coincidental." Lincoln.

"Dude, that's beside the point, continue your story Big Bro." Luna.

"OK! They took me in; I made friends while living there for a season before having to continue my objective." Lukas.

"Which was...?" Luan.

"Take down Salazar and his crime empire as a form of revenge." Lukas spoke with a smile.

Everyone looked at him shocked.

"So, was it you who they're talking about in the news?" Lori.

"Yep, kinda of an illegal arrest so legally, I shouldn't say anything, and you shouldn't for your safety." Lukas.

Everyone nods.

"Well, where was I...? Ah! right, after leaving Miracle City, after living with the Riveras for another two years, I went full hobo and arrived in Porkbelly." Lukas.

Lynn's stomach rumbles.

"Sorry, I'm kinds hungry." Lynn.

"No problem, we can order takeout, my treat." Lukas.

"Didn't you guys eat?" Rita.

"Yes, we did. But I never said I was full." Lukas.

Everyone sweatdrops.