The Last Month.

Lukas was sitting calmly in the bed of his house. He's currently residing in a big building located in Langley, this has been his home for the past three years since his collaboration with the CIA.

Oh, did I not mention that? Well, let me explain that Lukas has spent the last three years solely dedicated to destroy Salazar, who's a known drug mob boss, and he eventually met some members of the CIA.

He started as a bounty hunter collecting small fries, until one day, he brought Alejandro Castillo from the most wanted list. That caught the eye of many agents that inquired about Lukas' past, to which he didn't answered.

After some deals here and there, Lukas accepted the job of a middleman for the CIA and FBI. Whenever either of the two organizations couldn't interfere due to international reasons, Lukas would be the one to act separately to cross that line.

Lukas didn't kill anyone but his prisoners faced death penalty, just wanted to make that clear.

Now, I know what you're thinking: Lukas escaped when he was 9, right? Then, what did he did all these seven years if he only went for Salazar after those years passed?

Answer: it'll be brought later on the story.

Suddenly, Lukas received a notification from his phone and opens the message.

[Mob Drug Lord of Mexico and suspected of also being behind most cartels in Colombia, Victor Salazar, has been found dead after his capture by an unknown bounty hunter this afternoon at 6:54 PM. The cause of death is unclear but many suspect a heart attack.]

"Ha... annoying, stubborn, foolish old man. I told him not to do anything stupid." Lukas.

*RING* *RING*

Lukas picks up the call.

"Yellow?" Lukas.

"What did you do?!" A feminine voice yelled at him.

"Nothing, he just killed himself." Lukas.

"What did you do to him?!" The female yelled again.

"Anastasia, I just gave him his COVID shot." Lukas.

"I'm not gonna repeat myself, Lukas." Anastasia threatened.

"Fine! I simply injected some micro-bots into his bloodstream. Should try to threaten the Loud Family, the bots would cut his main brain stem and kill him." Lukas.

"Do you have any idea of what you've done?!" Anastasia.

"Nothing, I gave him a chance and he wasted it, who would've thought that my first kill would be an assist." Lukas.

"I should detain you for this." Anastasia.

"You won't. After all, I have to catch up with my fam." Lukas.

"No, you have to report here immediately, or I'll---" Anastasia was interrupted.

"Natasha." Lukas' tone became cold.

Anastasia flinched; Lukas only call his co-workers by nicknames whenever he's about to say something serious.

"I've wasted enough time in that Asshole and would like to go back to my family. Besides, remember that it's not like you could capture me anyway." Lukas.

His voice became dryer and Anastasia began to sweat every time he talked.

Anastasia took a deep breath and spoke.

"Fine, I'll take care of everything." Anastasia.

"Yay! Anastasia is the best!" Lukas cheered like a child.