1 • New Year Night

Friday, December 31, 202■, 11:50am. A late and beautiful night with the gentle breeze of the wind.

All BFB contestants are here sitting together, watching fireworks together since it's a new year.

12am hit and halfway through the fireworks, some people have already went back home either because they're bored, sleepy or etc.

After 10 minutes, the fireworks ended. Some people went away back home and some people stayed and rested there before going back to their home to sleep.

The people that stayed there included Match, Pencil, Ruby and Bubble. The remaining members of the alliance.

"Guys, I'm getting tired

"Guys, I'm getting tired.." Ruby said, yawning. "I think I wanna go sleep now."
"Roight niow?" Bubble said, with her usual yoyle accent, "Are yuo sure?" "Yeah.."
"Well, if you gotta go, you gotta go." Match said, "Yeah, of course! See you tomorrow, Ruby!" Pencil said, following and ending the conversation. "Okay! Bye--!!"

As Ruby said, she went to go back home. She sat up, and waved goodbye to her alliance before walking away to her house, to her bed.

She arrives to her front door. After unlocking it, she goes inside before locking it back. She drinks a cup of water from the kitchen before going to her bedroom.

Once she arrived at her bedroom, she goes to look in the mirror.

She then talked to herself.
"Night 7, another nightmare, huh?" "Yeah, but it doesn't really matter anyway since I usually know if I'm in a nightmare or not by now." "Huh, that usual... anyway, yeah. Goodnight, Ruby!" "Bye Ruby-! See you in this mirror tomorrow!"

She tapped the mirror with a wave while smiling before turning off the light, walking to her bed and sleeping for another night.

"7𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 7𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦 - 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘸... 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘚 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?"

Ruby lied in her bed as she drifts off to sleep. Due to how sleepy she was before going to bed, it didn't take long for her to go fully asleep.

..............

'𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,'

Ruby woke up on her bed by her alarm, turning it off with a morning yawn and stretch. "Another morning--!! So excited to meet my alliance again! And also, what time is it again?" Ruby sits up on her bed to look at her alarm clock. It reads '11:00am'.

"W--whuh? Eleven? I don't remember setting up an alarm that late..." She then turns her head to the middle of the room...