10 • A Firey Path

More screams started forming, so the both of them were covering their ears(sides) shut with their hands while closing their eyes, Ruby 2.0 doing so more dramatically.

Ruby kept herself in the same position, but soon opened one of her eyes and looked around. "We can't stand here forever, we have to move!" She shouted, since the background noises were loud. Ruby 2.0 was still in the same position, but in response, nodded.

Ruby took a quick deep inhale before grabbing Ruby 2.0's wrist and running as fast as she could to the diagonal left side of the path they were just on, she ran off the path so they were on grass now.

She was running so fast, Ruby 2.0's hands fell off from her ears and she was slowly getting dizzy while literally flying through the air, similar to how it happened a few hours ago.

Ruby ran, and ran, and ran, before bumping face first into a wall. She was running too fast for her eyes to know where she was going, that's how fast she ran.

Meanwhile for Ruby 2.0, she stopped flying and messily landed onto the grass, back faced to the sky, right behind Ruby and her grip on her wrist still tight.

Ruby pulled back her head before rubbing it with her hand that isn't holding Ruby 2.0, "Oww..." She took a couple steps backwards before looking up and down at the wall she bumped into.

It was colored with the color grey, had dark grey windows and some small lighter grey horizontal stripes at the top of them, all with grey pillars in between the windows, the colors having a tint of purple. When she looked up, she could see that it was tall. She now noticed that it was a building.

"Urgg," Ruby 2.0 groaned, pulling herself up with her free hand before using it to rub the side of her head. "Whut happnud?" She said, paired with a touch of gibberish since she was still quite dizzy from the fast flight.

Ruby let go of Ruby 2.0's wrist, letting it free before she began looking clearly at their surroundings. There was yellow grass, with green trees and bushes.

Ruby 2.0 shook her head to try and get rid of her dizziness, while Ruby muttered under her breath, "𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦..."

~~MATCH POV~~

I can only see darkness, and cannot feel anything. I had JUST noticed this, and I have no idea why I'm like this. Through my ears I am able to hear muffled and echoey screams, I can't smell anything and I feel a little bit uncomfortable. This goes on for a few minutes, until...

My eyes suddenly shot open, seeing myself outside, feeling short grass right under my feet, seeing that I am in an area that is wide and has some space around me, trees a few feet away from me. Burning trees.... wait, BURNING TREES?!

My senses are now free. I see smoke almost everywhere, along with some fire. I am also hearing screams slightly echoing from far away and some not very far away. My hands are positioned to the top of my head for some reason, while also feeling that they are holding something.

I tilt my head up to see what I'm holding, and see myself holding....Firey's legs, trembling rapidly and... O. M. G.

~~RUBY 2.0 POV~~

My vision was kind of fuzzy from all that....MR-running-fast thing. I decide to shake my head to try and make my vision better, even if atleast just a little bit.

After I shake my head, I cling my hand onto it. It did work a little bit, but....yeah, just still dizzy. Where would we even be right now? The movement Mirror Ruby made felt faster than the other time she did so today--or should I say, tonight.

I wonder how she's doing right n- "RUBY!" I jump from the sudden yell, startled. It was by MR. "What are you doing?!" She says, bits of concern in her voice. "What? What do you mean?" She went silent for a bit before speaking again, "'WhaT do yOu MEan?'" She mocked, "You REALLY--, need some rest." "...why?"