Chapter 23

Gabriella's Pov.

I woke up the next morning had morning sickness, I took a shower and then went to my recording studio to finish up Almost Is Never Enough, Harry needs to finish his parts of the song.

"Harry wake up babe please" I said sitting in his back, he's laying in his stomach.

"No, I'm tired baby" He whispered.

I kissed his neck and went to the side if his cheek and I bit his ear and he woke up, I hopped off before he can get me.

"Oh, so you get up and leave me hanging teaser" he pouted,I just bit my lip and laughed.

"You have to finish up the song already, Jimmie wants it soon so he can hear it" I told Harry as I picked up Roxy.

"I'll go get the boys so they can help you, take a shower and eat"I said throwing a ball at him.

"Ow, that hurt" He yelled, as I walked down the stairs.

"Love you" I shouted back.

"Hey boys, I need you guys to help Harry finish the rest if the song Jimmy needs it ASAP" I said grabbing two pancakes.

"Yeah, we'll help oh and your dad is in your moms room" Louis said quietly.

I walked upstairs and see my dad sitting on the bed, in mothers room.

"Funeral is today Ronnie, Jasmine, and jake are getting ready it's at 2:30" my Dad sounded like he was crying, he stood up and kissed my forehead and left.

"Hey, me and the boys finished the song" Harry said handing me the cd, I just smiled.

"Thanks boys my mom funeral is at 2:30, so start getting ready" I said walking into my closet and looking at the dresses, I made, and some my mother made that are black.

"You okay babe?" Haz asked as I walked into the bathroom to start my makeup.

"I'm okay" I forced a smile, he kissed my forehead and whispered.

"Alright  love, I'm right here for you, Forever and Always".

He left to get ready, the girls came into the bathroom they looked pretty.

"You look beautiful Gab" Dani said hugging me.

"Thanks, I'll be down in a minute" I told them and they left.

Harry's Pov.

"She's going to be hurting Haz, me and Niall are going to visit his family and were leaving later tonight take care of my sister she's going to break down later" Sally said as she left the balcony to Gabbys room.

"You ready love, I'll be right here" I said as I closed the doors and walked over to her.

"Yeah I'm ready, let's go" she said putting her heals on.

We walked down stairs and gabby had her arm linked in mine, everyone else was by the door, dressed nice.

"I'm going with Louis Niall and Sally, in Louis car" Eleanor told us.

"Okay Zayn is going with Liam and Milena" I told them.

We all got into our cars Gabby was quite the whole time and I didn't want to say anything cause I know she's upset.

She going to break down an I don't want to see her cry I never like to see her cry.

__________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, a lot has gone on at school which sucks):
I'll try and update.