Chapter 48

Gabby's Pov.

Harry woke me up and told me we are at Anne's house for the reception.

"Hey Anne, your dress is in the car" I greeted her with a hug.

"Oh thank god dear, I'll get it later. how are you" She asked, she took my hand and lead me outside with everyone, all Anne's family and friends.

"Good, the babies finally kicked earlier today" I told her, she smiled.

"Really?" She asked, I nodded in approval.

"Yeah, I had Harry sing and they both were kicking it hurts" I groaned to her, she giggled.

"Hey, mom where do you want me to set these at?" Harry asked his mum, he was carrying our luggages.

"Your room Harry, where else" Gemma said laughing, Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Harry, your room unless you want to sleep in the car"Anne told him. He walked up the stairs an took the luggages, I told Anne I would go with Harry because I didn't want to be alone when I don't know most of his family members.

"Come on love, I'll introduce you to the rest of my family" Harry said to me as he came down the stairs and grabbed a hold of my hand.

"Charlie" Harry called out.

"Oh hey Harry, haven't seen you in ages" His cousin Charlie has a deep British accent.

"And who is this beautiful girl" He asked, Harry smiled.

"My Fiancé, Gabriella" Harry said, I shook Charlie's hand, I smiled.

"She's the one your always taking about to your family" Charlie asked, Harry blushed.

"Don't worry love their good things, I'm glad Harry is getting married to a lovely girl, and having his baby" Charlie said to me, I smiled.

"Babies" I corrected him with a huge smile.

"Babies as in two?" He asked Harry.

"Yes twins" Harry told him, Harry grabbed me a cup of water, and I gave him a look.

"I want soda" I whined and Charlie laughed.

"Here you go" Gemma came up from behind me and took my water and gave me a Pepsi.

"Thanks" I told her, Harry led me to a table with Charlie and Gemma.

"You have a big family Harry" I told him, all three nodded.

"Yeah, and their will be more tomorrow" Charlie informed.

My phone started ringing, I saw Kathy's caller ID.

"Will you guys excuse me for a moment" I told them, I stood up and walked away.i

"Hello?" I asked.

"Gabby! S-Sally she's in the hospital, she overdoes an was in the bathroom, her arms were all cut up, she's lost a lot of blood" Kathy cried out, I gasp and dropped my phone and ran to Harry.

"Harry! I need your car keys" I told him.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Sally she's in the hospital" I told him.

"I'll come with you let's go" Harry took my hand but I stopped him.

"No, your staying I'll be back okay I promise" I went to pick up my phone from the grass.

"No I'll go with you" He told me.

"Harry, I'll be okay it's your moms reception, your family is here I'll be gone for a couple of hours not too long I promise" I pecked his cheek and tried to grab the keys from his hand but Harry was holding them up high.