Chapter 47

Harry's Pov.

"Boys! be careful with the cars or Gabby will kick your asses" I told them, as they put the cars into the new garage.

"Damn! I liked that lexus ifa!" Said Louis all happy and cheery.

"Calm down Louis, your not a sports car racer" Zayn told him.

"I'm going for another ride around the block" He said grabbing the keys, but someone grabbed it before him.

"It isn't a toy Louis" Gabby grabbing the key and putting it's away.

"Aw! but Gabby, gimme" Louis pouted, I laughed.

"At least do some unpacking first Louis" I told him and he ran to get boxes to take inside.

"What took you so long?" I asked her.

"I went to go talk to Sally for a while, she hanging in their" She explained to me.

"Let's go, the boys want to get in the pool already so let's unpack a few thing" I told her is a laced my fingers with hers.

Me and Liam carried the couches down an put them in the family room.

Gabby and the girl are upstairs unpacking the clothes and shoes.

"Hey Harry, did you know that the pool has a pool light that changes colors" Louis said jumping up and down, if only Niall were here.

" Just got get into the pool boys I'll finish tomorrow" I told them, they all ran off to the pool, I walked the upstairs to see what room Gabby and the girls were in.

"Babe" I called out.

"Oh, Harry were in the room hanging up the baby stuff in the closet it's just across from our room, so we don't have to walk that far" Gabby explained as the girls were gushing about the baby clothes.

"Don't set the stuff up, let Daddy do that" I told her, and the girls awed, causing Gabby to blush.

"The boys and everyone are in the pool, if you ladies want to join" I told then, they stood up and nodded.

"You guys can wear my bikinis" Gabby yelled out.

"Okay" They all three shouted, Perrie, Eleanor and Daniel.

"I'm going I take a shower, so we can get ready and leave for your moms wedding reception" She said to me, she stood in front of me, pecked my lips and walked away in mine and hers bedroom.

I walked downstairs and see everyone in the pool, I spotted Zayn and called him over.

"Zayn!" I called out, he turned around and walked over to me.

"What's up mate" He asked, as he grabbed a towel.

"Would you like to paint the babies room, your a good artist and I know Gabby will love if you painted the room" I asked, he smiled widely.

"Well I am going to be a godfather, so yeah I'll paint the babies room" He said, I gave him a manly hug.

"Thanks, do you doing it tonight while were gone, I'll leave you guys the key" I told him.

"Sure, just don't give louis the key he said Eleanor doesn't know the house next door is theirs" He explained.

"Louis never told Eleanor?" I asked confused, Zayn shook his head.

"No, he wants to surprise her she was already planning on moving into your guys old apartment with Louis so louis wants to surprise her" He explianed, I looked at Louis and Eleanor, they were happy together.