Chapter 73

Harry's Pov.

I would look in the rear view mirror and look at Gabby who is smiling down at the twins. I was so happy and I cried when I heard the twins first cry.

December 1st they were born, Louis was happy that the twins were December babies like him. Even though the twins were a month early, they were healthy and good and they sure do have a lot of hair already.

Mason has my eyes, Arabella has my eyes but I also noticed they kind of changed to a mixture of mine and Gabbys eyes, which were completely gorgeous.

When we got to my moms house, I had helped Gabby unbuckle the car seat to take them inside.

"Gemma should be here too" Gabby said, grabbing the diaper bag.

"I got it babe" I said grabbing the bag from her, it's cold outside.

"Hello my dears" Mom said as she openes the door.

"Hey mom" I said as I set Bella down, Gabby has Mason.

"Oh how adorable" Mom walks over to the twins.

"Are you breast feeding Gabby?" Mom asks.

"No, I rather do formula" She said taking Mason out and handing him to my mom.

"Auntie Gem, wants to hold Bella" Gemma walks in and greets us Jake trailing behind her, Gabby nudges me to stop staring at him.

I unbuckled Bella  and gave her to Gemma, Gemma sat down next to Gabby.

I moved the car seats and set them by the door.

"Harry, can we talk outside?" Jake asks, Gabby smirks and I nod.

'Be nice' She mouths, I roll my eyes.

"What's up?" I ask, as I zip up my jacket.

"Listen I know you know that I'm dating your sister Gemma but I promise you I will never hurt Gemma, ever since I've met her I've always liked her" He said nervously.

"I know you wouldn't hurt her and I wouldn't hurt Gabby either just take care of my sister" I tell him, he nods.

"You take are of my sister and my niece an nephew" He laughs, we go back inside the house.

We spent a couple hours at my moms house, Robin came home and he was feeding the twins, my mom was telling how proud she was of me, for being a good dad.

Gabby finally is going to show me the apartment.

"Let me find the key" Gabby smirks looking through her purse, she's teasing me.

"Oh found it" She opens the door and I walk in, it's really nice not too big and not too small, in the living room, it the picture of me and Gabby of her pregnancy photo shoot.

"Come check out the babies room" I put the twins car seat on the couch and followed Gabby into the room.

"I had Zayn come do this room too, oh shit we have to go get the boxes from the car" She says, she runs down stairs and I go back to the living room and smile at the beautiful babies.

I posted a picture on twitter.

@Harry_styles:

And my two lovely twins are finally home, with their beautiful mommy. Love my family to death xx

@Gabriella_Cowell

Gabby came back with some boxes.

"I'll go do it love, you go get the twins diapers changed" I winked at her and she rolls her eyes.