1

The name is always something related to their godly parent
Ex: aqua marine blowfish, light switch sparky, or lucky charm cereal.
Like guys stop.
Why not a casual name like
Noah or maddie or mason or even emilee.
Just not aqua marine blowfish.

They are a child of the big 3.
They took an oath to NOT have kids yes they broke it but they know the consequences now(well if Zeus could keep it in his pants...)
Still u know how rare it is to be a child if the big three now?
HAZEL CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD! AND NICO TECHNICALLY SHOULD BE A GRANDPA.

The new demigod is 16 or 14
They are NOW supposed to be claimed when they are 12 or younger. So just don't.

Their wonderful green sparkly with hints of hONEY rainbow orbs.
2 things. What happened to BROWN EYES OR HAZEL OR SOMETHING. They always gotta be green or blue like the ocean...
The other thing. Orbs. What even. I don't think anyone says that in a casual conversation.
"Hey aquamarine blowfish, u got you some nice orbs."
No.
Apparently only white people can be a demigod. The MC OR OC is never a different color, like um racist much?

Percy or Annabeth leaves the other for the main character. No just no.
THEY WENT THROUGH HELL TOGETEHR AND SHE TOOK A KNIFE FOR HIM HE GAVE UP IMMORTALITY FOR HER. NO WAY U GONNA BREAK THEM APART. Like seriously Percy describes her as a princess and the LOVE OF HIS LIFE HE IMAGINED HAVING FREAKING CHILDREN WITH HER. IF THATS NOT ENOUGH WELL THEN I COULD DO MORE BUT THAT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG!
Don't break up PERCABETH. I will hunt you down.

And one last thing for this chapter.
Leo is always setting stuff on fire. In TOA the dark prophecy it said it wears him out and takes a lot of energy. So yah no.

-----
Hope u enjoyed that chapter type thing.