14

Guys this is my 2? 3rd? Chapter of this I've updated and there is more to come. Lots of cringe I have read. Lots.

   -Demigods have technology, that's almost as bad as Children of Artemis.
     Speaking of Artemis...

   -When Percy becomes guardian of the hunt or some schist. Yah Percy is one of the VERY FEW maybe even the only one Artemis respects. But her hunt is very strict. NO BOYS. Simple as that. And their all women they are strong and don't need no boy "protecting" them. They would be to busy protecting the boy instead. They don't need no boy even if it's the 2 time savior of Olympus.

   -Nico and Leo have abs? Sorry but they're scrawny. People call Leo "scrawny Latino elf" doesn't that give you a hint that he's not fit? Like what the?

   -Not getting hurt at all when fighting monsters. People make it seem like they could run a whole marathon after fight. 1. It most likely make them exhausted from fighting a monster. 2they may be AMAZING at fighting but that doesn't mean they're gonna walk out without even as little as a paper cut. Make it realistic, use ur common sense. You know unless you lost it then I can't help you.

   -Everyone uses a sword...

    -FRAZEL?,gruniper, tratie?

     -Grover? Tyson? Where y'all at?

  -In every "demigods go to Goode" the seven plus Reyna and Nico have the SAME CLASS. Every single class together. NEWSFLASH most of them are all different ages.