Chapter 2

"Mhhmhuhmm..." Kara mumbled.

"Kara?" A voice said.

"Who?" kara asked.

"It's Mon-El."

Kara's eyes snapped open, she looked around herself and saw eveyone she loved standing with worried faces all around her.

"Kara how do you feel?" Alex asked.

"Well, I just flew into the sun, so a little crispy."

Everyone laughed.

"WAIT!" Kara shouted.

"Where's Reign?" kara questioned.

"She's dead, Kara. You flew her into the sun. I'm betting she's little more than a little crispy." Mon-El answered.

A rush of regret flooded Kara's mind and she started to sob.

"What's the matter Kara?" Winn asked.

"Samantha. She could have been saved, but I didn't give her the chance to." Kara felt tears stream down her face.

"She also told me, just before we collided with the sun. T-that she um, she's is my biological sister." Kara blurted out, as everyone gasped, especially Alex.

Kara sat up, regretting it so she lied down again.

"By the time I had heard her, it was too late."

Kara finished her sentence and then a massive crash came down. It was Reign, but there was something different about her.

"I'm sorry." She started.

Kara supersped over to her and gave her a hug.

"Don't ever apologise to me again. You were just trying to get back at me for leaving you." Kara finished.

"Wait," Alex began. "I'm really confused. Kara, she tried to kill you, and now your forgiving her?"

"Yes, Alex. She's my sister. She was also being controlled." Kara said.

Reign took her mask off and said "My name is Arden Zor-El, I was four years old when i left Krpyton and Kara had no idea I existed. Samantha doesn't know I exist either. She's just as clueless."

"The reason why i was trying to kill Kara is because, I was being controlled by the dark side of the House of El. They call themselves Tenebris."

"Wait, there are more survivors of Krypton?" Kara asked.

"Yes, Kara. Our mother is one of them." Arden answered.

Kara was shocked, was she happy? Was she confused? Both actually.

"Wait, mother is alive?" Kara breathed.

"Yes, but she is being kept captive by Tenebris. They said if i killed you, they would let her go. I didn't know you were my sister at this point. I just found out."

"This is a lot to take in." Kara sat down, but then she got back up again.

"We need to go find her and get her back to the DEO." Kara started to leave.

"Kara!" Alex screamed.

Kara turned around sharply and stared into Alex's eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ALEX. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY MOTHER IS STILL ALIVE! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?" Kara screamed making everyone gasp.

"I'm sorry, I just need to find her." Kara calmed herself.

"Kara, how do you know that she is telling the truth?"

"I know that only the House of El were permitted pods to leave Krypton. That just proves that we are related. If she is telling the truth, i am not going to leave my mother in a cell for the rest of her life."

"Okay, okay you've made your point. Just come back alive okay?"

"You won't even know I'm gone" Kara gave Alex a hug.

"Kara" Mon-El called out.

"Oh yeah, thanks for saving me back there. I really appriciate it." Kara said.

"Kara, I ended it with Imra." Mon-El said.

"Wait what?" Kara breathed.

"Our marriage was arranged to form an alliance between Saturn and Earth in the 31st century, we didn't love each other.

"I-I um" Kara tried to speak but nothing came out.

Everyone was staring at them, but to them it was like they were the only ones in the room.

"You don't have to to say anything now. I'll be waiting for you when you come back, you can talk to me then."

Kara coughed and hinted to Arden that they should leave.

"Yeah, um lets go Arden." Kara cleared her throat.

"Yeah totally." Arden was laughing hysterically inside, feeling glad for Kara as they flew out of the med bay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! Please comment, I would love to see what you think! Also, I made up Arden's name. I thought she should have a Kryptonian name, apart from Reign of course.

-E