Chapter 10

"Mon-El!" Alex shouted as he blasted off after Kara. It was no use, she knew that he wouldn't come back without Kara. She was afraid of him not coming back at all.

"Someone needs to do something!" J'onn said.

"yeah, someone needs to get me an icepack for my face..." Winn squealed as he touched his face gently.

"I need to save my daughter." Alura said as she struggled to even float in the air, but nothing could stop her now. This was her daughter she was thinking about, as with that thought she blasted into the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the National City Potsticker Shop

"Um excuse me can I have two dozen potstickers please?" Arden asked the person behind the counter.

"Sure, what kind of potstickers?" The person asked.

"As long as they are hot and delicious, my sister won't mind." Arden said, with a smile.

"Sure thing, that will be $23.99 please, card or cas-" The person was cut off as a loud thump crashed down.

"Ahh dear sister, won't you come with me." Kara said, in a menacing tone.

"sure, but don't you want your potstickers?" Arden asked, quite confused as normally nothing would ever get in the way of Kara and potstickers, not even Kara. 

"no, I just want you to come with me." Kara asked, trying to hide her fiery anger.

Something is wrong, Arden could feel it.

Beep Beep

"Is that my comms?" Arden thought as she heard a beep in her ear.

(Comms - ear device where people can talk to each other  without anyone seeing the device unless they look in the person's ear -- which is weird)

"Arden, Kara is under mind control. She's trying to kill you, you need to get out of there." J'onn said through Arden's comms.

Arden knew it, but what was she going to do.

THUMP

"Kara!" Mon-El shouted as he walked into the Potsticker shop.

"I -I mean Supergirl! This isn't you! You know it isn't!" Mon-El tried to reason with her.

"Mon-El i had this under control." Arden said as Kara's eye twitched.

"Wait, what? You knew I wasn't being normal?" Kara glared at Arden as she took a step closer.

"A little bird told me what was going on." Arden smirked as Kara crinkled her brow, not in the cute way she normally does. There was anger, pure anger.

"Now you're going down." Kara flew towards Arden, but Mon-El jumped in the way.

"Arg... you really are the girl of steel." Mon-El said as he grabbed his stomach which was painful.

"Too bad you aren't your normal self, otherwise you would be the champion of this Earth. Being evil doesn't make you the champion of anything." Mon-El smirked as he distracted Kara.

Arden grabbed Kara from behind and body-slammed her onto the ground.

"You bitch, now your gonna die." Kara screamed.

THUMP

"Yeah right." Alura landed onto the ground and supersped up to Kara and injected her in the neck with Kryptonite.

"No!" Mon-El screamed as he caught Kara as she fell to the ground.

He couldn't believe it, Kara's own mother would put her through this much pain?

"Do you realise what you have done? Do you even know what Kryptonite does? It kills Alura, it kills!" Mon-El shouted.

Alura fumbled with her gown. She really didn't think this through.

"I'm sorry, I though I was helping." Alura said.

"I know." Mon-El said as he picked Kara up and flew with her to the DEO, Arden followed.

"Goodness Gracious, Rao what have I done?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was short, I didn't have a lot of time.

Will kara survive? Will Alura survive her recent regrets?

Find out in the next chapter!

-E

my Instagram: melissabenoist_88

there will be updates on my Instagram.