Chapter 7

Arden and Kara had just finished training, it was time for the fight with Amara.

They were walking up the stairs to where everyone was. Kara sighed, she wasn't afraid. She was worried that everyone else was afraid for her.

When they finally reached the top of the stairs, Kara was greeted by all of her loved ones.

"You ready?" J'onn said.

"As ready as I ever will be." Kara sighed.

"Kara, my sweet child," Alura took Kara's face in her hands.

"You must come back. If you don't, then it will be my fault that you may be dead." Alura said with sadness.

"Don't you worry mother, I'll come back and then I can finally introduce you to Titanic." Kara laughed as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"What is that?" Alura sobbed.

"You'll just have to wait and find out." Kara said.

"Kara, can I talk to you?" a voice said. Kara quickly turned around and saw Mon-El.

"Sure." Kara said reluctantly.

Mon-El gently took Kara's arm and guided her to the side of the room.

"I have needed to talk to you ever since the other day," Mon-El took a deep breath.

"I love you Kara. With everything I have, I love you." He finally said, not regretting a word.

"Mon-," Kara was cut off by Mon-El smashing his lips into Kara's and pulling his arms around her waist.

They stayed there for a moment, which felt like forever.

"Oooooh, Karamel is back!" Winn shouted as everyone glared at him.

"Sorry, you're all thinking it." Winn said as he continued typing on his computer.

Kara slowly pulled away, opening her eyes and looking gently into Mon-El's eyes.

"Comets." He said quietly. She heard him, and it warmed her heart.

Reality quickly came back into Kara's mind. She turned around and walked over to Arden.

"Let's go." Kara said to Arden.

Suddenly Kara and Arden were gone. 

"Someone's in trouble!" Alex laughed as she walked past Mon-El.

"Yes. But it's so worth the trouble." Mon-El said under his breath.

At the National City Park

Amara and her guards were waiting for Kara. 

THUMP

Kara landed soon followed by Arden.

"Im gonna go make sure that people don't go in harms way." Arden said placing a hand on Kara's  shoulder and then rushing off to warm people to stay back.

Kara took a few confident steps towards Amara.

"Why did you want to meet here? They are innocent people that could be injured." Kara said boldly.

"I wanted to make sure that when you die, everyone can watch as the Girl of Steel fall to her knees. Don't worry, you'll have a proper soldiers death. You will be reunited with the rest of our dead family in Rao's light." Amara scoffed.

"Ha, funny. I was going to say the same thing about you! Well, not the Rao's light part, because well- you're evil." Kara laughed as Amara glared at her.

"Enough talking!" Amara readied herself.

"Everyone stay back, stay ba-," Kara was cut off by Amara flying into her.

Kara crashed onto the ground, but got up immediately. Kara used her heat vision to blast Amara in the chest. Amara stumbled but was not fazed. Kara groaned as she watched Amara's guards cheering her as this was some sort of wrestling match.

"You won't take me!" Kara shouted as she punched the ground and picked up large piece of tarmac out of the ground at threw it at Amara.

Amara got thrown back into a building and struggled to get up. Kara looked around her self and made eye contact with Arden, she was smiling about the fact Kara was kicking Amara's evil ass.

Kara walked over to Amara who was still finding it hard to get up and picked her up by her neck. She tightened her hand and bashed Amara's head into the wall.

"This. This is what you have done to our family." Kara hissed, she was crinkling really hard right now.

"W-Well, it.. it's a g-good thing you aren't a p-part of it anymore." Amara said coldly.

Suddenly Kara felt tired, weak. Her grasp around Amara's neck wasn't as tight as it was.

"You never said we couldn't bring weapons." Amara said as she punched a kryptonite knife into Kara's abdomen.

"NOOOO!" Arden screamed.

Kara's hand slipped from Amara's neck and Amara threw the knife away. She stamped her foot into Kara's stomach as Kara winced in pain.

"Get away from her!" Arden said as she super sped over to Amara and blasted her with heat Vision and Amara fell unconcious.

"Alex," Arden spoke on the comms. "I need a recovery team to come and get Amara. Also Kara has been stabbed with a kryptonite knife in the abdomen, so I need a medical evacuation team as well." Arden breathed as she rushed over to Kara, cradling her cold body in her arms.

"Kara, you're gonna be okay. Alex is coming, we're gonna take care of you." Arden reassured Kara.

"It hurts." Kara breathed as she pointed to her wound.

"I know, I know." Arden said as she stroked Kara's blonde locks.

It was suddenly so quite, Arden looked at Kara. Nothing, her eyes were closed. Her chest didn't rise and it didn't fall.

"No, no. Kara? NO! Don't leave me!" Arden screamed as she rocked Kara in her arms.

"Hey!" a voice shouted.

Arden's head shot up and saw Alex as she ran over to them.

"Alex, s-she's dead." Arden cried uncontrollably.

Alex checked Kara's pulse.

BA BUM BA BUM

"She's not dead, she's just not breathing. Can you fly us to the DEO?" Alex asked, more like demanding.

She didn't have to tell Arden twice. In a single second, Arden picked Kara and Alex up a shot up into the sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! Well that was slightly dramatic! I hope you enjoyed reading this, please vote and comment! Did you like the small Karamel part? 

Will Kara come out of this awful situation alive? Or will she suffer the consequences of her tough choices? Find out in the next chapter of SuperReign!

Lots of Love <3

-E