Chapter 52: What do you mean mate

Hey there everyone.

I'm taking a break from homework right now. Psychology is kicking my ass lol. We have to write a paper on a behavior change and I'm doing mine on multiple personalities. (Got it from criminal minds lol.) which by the way I am on season 8. Because I wanted to start from the very beginning. So ya lol.

Let's get on with the story shall we???

-----------------

Avery

"Shift you stupid mutt!" Liam yelled at Tony for nth time.

Tony growled and hit Liam with his tail causing him to fall over.

I tried to hide my laugh whereas Lilly just fell over because she was laughing so hard.

"I'm glad you find this funny." Liam growled at Lilly.

Tony growled and Liam because of his tone towards Lilly.

"I do find this extremely funny." Lilly said in between laughs.

Liam growled and stormed towards the house.

Victoria sighed as she walked towards the house as well. "I'll go calm him down."

John clapped his hands together. "Well this is gonna be loads of fun."

Stacy playfully hit his shoulder. "Be nice." She said walking up to Tony. "This is the first time a 10 year old has shifted. I've helped many new shifters shift back into their human form but they were all around the age of 16. And I like a challenge."

"See. Why can't you guys have a positive mind like Stacy." Ashe scolded.

"Because this is gonna be hard." Taylor said.

"Be nice." Ashe snapped.

Taylor gulped. "Sorry Beta Female."

Ashe nodded with a victorious smile and walked up to Tony.

"Now Tony. Are you there?" Ashe asked.

Tony's wolf's eyes went wide and he sniffed the air.

He snapped his head to the left.

'Mate!' We heard a male voice yell through the mind link.

"Who was that?" Jake asked confused.

"That was Tony's wolf." I said pointing at him.

We followed his line of sight...

And he was looking at Katie...

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Katie asked.

"Wait. Who is he looking at?" Ashe asked.

Lilly and Katie were both standing next to each other and Tony's wolf walked right up to them.

'Umm. I'm confused.' Tony's wolf said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Since his wolf was forced out and Tony is so young. He can't tell which one is his mate." John said walking over to us.

"How does he not know?" David asked.

"I don't know. It must have something to do with the fact that he wasn't ready to shift yet."

"Well how do we tell which one is his mate. Because he did look at Katie first." I said.

"But he protected Lilly." Ashe interrupted.

"Could they both be his mate?" David asked.

John shook his head. "That's not possible. His wolf must be confused. Because Katie and Lilly are closer to his age. So he must have gotten the girls confused."