Epilogue

Hey everyone!! I have decided to enroll my book 'Sexy Greek God Kidnappers' into the #Wattys2014. I'm so excited. Now I already entered it using twitter. So can you guys please help me out here???

My twitter name is @possibilites2 or just type in Truly, Madly, Deeply and it's a picture of me.

But please please please help me out. All you have to do is retweet it, or share it, or whatever you guys want to do. And please tell all your friends. It would really mean a lot. I love you all my Crazy Faithful Shifters!! And yes I do mean that!!!!! ;)

And retweeting it helps :) So please help me haha. <3 ya

Oh. And a boy update....He wants to get.......PROMISE RINGS :D I'm so excited.

---------------------

Avery

It's been about two months since we have won the war against the rogues.

Lilly and Tony have been doing just fine. 

We've only had to take Lilly away from Tony twice. One because a young boy gave her a nice smile, and the other time because Lilly fell when she was playing soccer against some of the little pups here.

Which might I add was pretty entertaining when the boy smiled at her. Tony got all defensive and went off about how some little mutt shouldn't be looking at his girl and other stuff like that.

But he actually shifted, so I guess it wasn't all that fun trying to get Tony to shift back. Lilly had to actually threaten Blaze to shift back. About 30 minutes later, a naked Tony was standing in front of us.

And it kind of made it worse, because Lilly wouldn't talk to him for a couple of hours. Every time she got asked why she wasn't talking to him, she replied with 'he shouldn't have gotten mad just because a guy smiled at me. He was only being nice.' And that kinda made Tony a little more mad because she was defending the kid.

But I think he finally got over it.

And now Tony is stuck in Lilly's and Katie's tea parties. And every time Tony complains, Lilly gets sad and that upsets Blaze.

Blaze said he doesn't care if he gets put in a dress. He said he would do anything to make Lilly happy. Which I find completely adorable.

"Hey." I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a voice.

I turned to look at the door and I saw Vic and Ashe standing in my door way.

"What's up?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing. Just came to see how you have been." Ashe said as she and Vic took a seat next to me on my bed.

"Pretty good I guess. I still have that bruise on my stomach from when the rogue tackled me." I said pulling up my shirt a little bit to reveal the gigantic bruise.

Ashe and Vic cringed.

"Maybe we should get you checked out." Vic said worried.

"Nah." I said waving them off. "I'll be fine."

I tried to sit up, but when I moved, a giant pain went through my body.

"No you're not. We are going now." Vic said standing up as Ashe nodded.

I groaned but nodded. "Where is Jake?"

"The boys are at a meeting, so we are on our own." Ashe said helping me up.

When we got to the car, Ashe decided she would drive because she didn't want me to hurt myself more. But that was totally okay with me. I was too worried as to why the bruise is stil there.