Chapter Two

"Alura!" Kara yells through the penthouse, after she lands on the balcony, and walks in.

"She is in her room changing." Lena stands from the couch. "Come sit." She gestures to the empty spot she was just in. Kara hesitates for a moment, but sits as her wife told her to. "You need to calm down, I don't want you accidentally activating your powers." She adds, swiping a peice of hair from the Super's face.

"Hey." Alura says sheepishly, emerging from her room. She is changed, now wearing a slightly oversized MIT hoodie, pajama shorts, and glasses, with her blonde hair in a messy bun. She sits on the couch opposite of Kara, and Lena sits on the arm of the chair her wife is on.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Kara asks after a moment. "Coming down there? When we barely know anything about your weaknesses, when you don't have any training? Damnit Alura, what if something happened to you?"

"I had to! If I didn't go, you would be dead right now." Alura furrows her eyebrows. "And if Mama lost you, you know very well she would be a mess. She would die with you. Ya, she would still be here, but she would be just as gone as you would. And Aunt Alex? She would be a drunken mess. J'onn would shut us out, Kal would never want to fly again, and the would would be a fucking mess. And me? I don't even know what I would do without you Jeju."

"Hey, look at me." Kara says, kneeling down to her daughter. She looks up. "Your Mama would be fine, because she has you. Alex would be fine, she has Sam and Ruby. J'onn has you and Alex. Kal has you, and Louis, and the kids." She gives a weak smile, and wipes a tear from Alura's cheek with her thumb. "You, Alura Alexandra Danvers-Luthor, are not only a super, but a Luthor. The two strongest families of all, one of them quite literally." A small chuckle escapes the young girl. "You are the daughter of Lena Luthor and Supergirl, you are much stronger than you know."

"I'm sorry." Alura says weakly. "I'll never show my powers ever again. I'll just be Alura."

"Is that what you want?" Kara asks, rubbing the girl's knee. All she gets in response is a shrug. "How did you feel? Using your powers, fighting?"

"It was amazing." Alura sighs. "When I was flying, it was like, like everything was just gone. The air on my face, the breeze in my hair. And then fighting Rao, it was the best thing I've ever felt. Being able to help and save you, save the city." She gushes.

"You should keep doing it." Kara smiles, standing. "I became Supergirl to save your Aunt Alex. She was on a plane, and it was going down. So without thinking, I leapt into the sky and saved them. When I got home, and I saw myself on TV, I felt so free. I was so happy, excited. And Alex, well she was against me coming out. She told me not to, and we didn't talk for some time, because she was so against it. And that crushed me. So, I'm not going to hold you back, knowing how I felt when Alex disagreed with it, and she is my sister, I'm your parent."

"Really? You're going to let me?" Alura asks, looking up.

"Ya, why not. Besides, I could use the help. Don't tell Nia this, but another Kryptonian would be helpful." Kara smirks, sitting on the chair, and Lena puts her arm around her shoulders.

"You're Supergirl, I don't think you need any help." The girl pushes her glasses up.

"What can I say? El Mayarah." They chuckle.

"But, before you can even start going out there, you need fight and power training. I can talk to the DEO, and see what we can do. I want you to do six weeks of training, then we will see what you can do." Lena jumps in.

"Two week." Alura challenges.

"Five."

"Three." She crosses her arms, and cocks an eyebrow.