2. Rommate

I turn around to see the door opening slowly and prepare myself for whoever walks through the door.

As you probably guessed it was a boy. He had light brown hair that fell just shorts of his ears, bright brown eyes, he looks quite close to my height, I'm 5,6 so he would have been about 5,10. He was a kinda skinny but a pretty normal thickness and a little muscle showed. He was wearing some ripped jeans, vans and a basic tie-die shirt.

Another guy walked in just behind him, he was a lot taller then the previous guy. About 6,5, his 6 pack was showing quite clearly through his singlet, he had brown hair similar to the first guy but shorter, he was wear shorts and sneakers with sunglasses on top of his head.

"This was my dorm last year, that bed there was mine, I think there a still stains from the girls" the jock said

Eww who the hell just says that.

I clear my throat hoping he stops. Both boys turn to me and give me a look.

"Why are you in this dorm?" The jock asked.

"There was a mix up in the System and they thought I was a boy so they put me in here." I say

"Damn, you wanna trade dorms with me bro?" The jock looks at the brown hair boy.

"Idk if you would be allowed" he replys.

"Oh well, see you round baby" the jock says winking at me. He then leaves the room leaving just me and the other boy.

"I'm Charlie by the way" I say while holding out my hand.

"Dylan, sorry about my brother, he gets way to ahead of himself around girls." Dylan explains. His hand felt like a soft sheet of silk, if I didn't hold on tight enough I thought it would slip out of my hand.

"I've already unpacked so did you need help with your stuff?" I ask

"Thanks that would be a big help" he responded with gratitude in his voice.

Little did he know that this was also my way of see how dodgy he was.
Cloths, toiletries, shoes, socks, underwear, device charger...wow boring. I could already tell him and his brother were polar opposites.

"What brings you to here?" He asks out of the blue.

"Oh, my parents wanted me to have a good education because they seem to think that I'm going to be successful so they sent me to a high class school nowhere near my home town. I lived on a farm with my younger brother Blake and my parents. I was travelling an hour and a half each day to get to school then back again in the afternoon." I said "and you? Why are you here"

"My brother went here last year so my parents wanted me to aswell." He said

"Oh ok, are you in your senior year aswell?" I query

"Yeah"

"Cool same, what class?"

"General math, general science, music, DT and religion."

"Oh cool I have general math and science too"

"Be good to see you there then"

"Yeah"

At this point we have finished unpacking and I have headed over to my bed to message family and friends

*to: mum, dad, bro, bestie, cousin.
"Here safely"

I look over and see Dylan doing the same. He was kinda cute not going to lie. I could see me kissing his perfect pink lips.