10. Unforgetable night

❌disclaimer❌
I went all out in this chapter with details so it's pretty visual. It's a rape/sex scene so if you can't read that kind of thing for some reason please stop reading now.

Thanks 😊
————————

Who was at the door? Dylan had just left so it couldn't be him
I opened the door and to my horror it was Ryder.

"I've tried it the normal way, but your a stubborn little girl aren't you." Ryder says stepping into the room and shutting the door.

"Ryder what are you doing here?" I ask walking backwards away from him

Undoing his belt and walking forwards "I tried asking you on a date, being nice. But that didn't work so I'm going to get what I want the hard way" he said now with his belt off and ready to tie.

I came to the wall on the opposite side of the room, I had no where else to go. Ryder pushed up against me pinning me to the wall so I couldn't move. A tear rolled down my cheek as I say "please Ryder you're scaring me"

Suddenly he grabbed the bottom half of my singlet and pulls it over my head before o get the chance to stop It. My boobs were now completely out with no protection. I tried pushing Ryder away but he was almost double my height and about 3 times stronger then me. He turned me round and pushed me hard up against the wall, causing me to let out a small shriek.

"Quiet baby girl" Ryder says tying my hand with his belt.

Ryder then pushes me towards my bed and pins me down onto it. He strips off the rest of my clothes leaving me naked and very vulnerable to all elements.
I pull my knees to my chest in hopes of fighting back a little bit but that was shut down quickly as Ryder grabbed my legs one at a time and tied them to the bed. I managed to get one leg free and kick him in the groin, big mistake. He grabbed my neck and chocked me until I almost couldn't breath, then let me go.

"You will pay for that!" He said angrily tying my leg back to the bed.

He then go undressed and started jacking off to me naked on the bed. I was defenceless. Soon after he go close to me and started grabbing at my boobs still jacking off. He gripped so hard it left bruises.

Once he finishes pleasing himself, he sat me up and and pushed his dick in my face.

"Suck it" said putting it close to my mouth.

I had never sucked dick before so I had not idea what to do. I opened my mouth hesitantly. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his penis down my throat. I gagged and could barely breath. Tears still flowing down my face I tried moving backwards to get away from it but Ryder pushed my head back Into his dick making me gagging again and more tears to come out. I felt his cum go down my throat but I had no choice but to swallow it, it was bitter and gross. He finally pulled his dick out of my mouth allowing me to breath again.

he then went down to my pussy region and started fingering me. It felt a little bit good but I didn't want him to do it, I wasn't ready to lose my virginity and especially not to him. He had a good feel around my insides making me sob a little more. Before i knew it he had grabbed my thighs and pull me really close to him. This was it, the moment he wanted most. He entered me. It really hurt and wasn't the romantic experience I wanted. It made me cry in pain. He was rough. Only pleasing himself with it, he slapped and squeeze my hips and thighs so tight that they would have bruises on them soon. Soon enough his cum was inside me. I hated the entire thing.

He moaned at the pleasure of being inside me, I was still lying there in a heaped mess tears running down my face. He looked directly at my eyes and grinned.

"Looks like him done here" he said pull out of me. I gasped at the feeling of him leaving my body. I didn't feel pleasure though. I felt dirty, sticky and all round scared.

"You tell anyone about what happened this evening. I will find you and kill you with my bare hands." He said cleaning himself up and getting dressed.

I just lay there. Tear rolling down my face and onto the sheet. He untied my feet and sat me up to grab his belt. This would have been the best opportunity to kick him or get him back quickly for what he had just done. But I was week, I had been crying so that drew a lot of energy out of me, along with my legs were battered and bruised from the slapping and squeezing.

Just before he left the room he threw my clothes back at me. "Put there's back on. Nothing happened tonight did it?" He said with confidence.

I lay there doing nothing but cry quietly.

"DID IT CHARLIE" he said this time closer and screaming in my face.

all I could do was nod hoping he would leave me alone.

Leaving the room and slamming the dorm room door shut he was finally gone.
I rolled myself under the covers and try and hide all the bruises and scratches from his attack that night. I lay there crying until, I couldn't cry any longer. I thought about what had just happened and it filled me with absolute fear.

I had just been raped. . .