7. Movie night

Ever since Dylan asked me to be his girlfriend day have gotten longer in between when I see him, mornings go way to fast, first 3 periods go mega slow, lunch is over in the blink of an eye, last 3 periods are slower then the previous 3 and finally the afternoon. Afternoons are the best. I can sit down and just hang with my boyfriend.
After I made the discovery I didn't really have to do homework(well I did but I could do it while he finished making breakfast in the morning) the afternoons were just me and him.

Walking back into the apartment with a big container of fish and chips in my hand I see him spiralled on the couch asleep. I let out a slight giggle and put the food down in the coffee table. I then put all my stuff away and get into some comfy clothes and put my hair in a bun.

As I sat down on the couch next to Dylan he woke up with a jolt and screams "IM NOT EDIBLE!!" I bust out laughing and he come to his senses realising what happened and tackling me down.

"don't laugh it was a bad dream" he says pinning me down.

"It was funny though" I say while still giggling a bit. "What about we watch a movie and not speak of this again"

"Deal" Dylan say letting my arms go and putting on a movie.

We begin to eat and watch the movie till the foods gone. Then we lean back on the couch and cuddle.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" Dylan asks

"Well I did technically have one in 7th grade but we lasted like a week the stoped" I answer.

"Oh I see, what about your first kiss?" Dylan asks

"What's with all the questions, jeez." I say abruptly

"No reason" Dylan say with a grin "what about virginity, are we going to go there?" He asks with a massive grin.

I slap with with a nearby pillow.

"For your information. I'm saving myself for the perfect guy." I say proudly

"Oh yeah, who might this "perfect guy be?" He asks

Shit didn't think about that one

"We would be nice"

Dylan: "tick"

"Romantic"

"Tick"

"Caring"

"Tick"

"Gentle"

"Tick

"And his name would be Ryder"

"Tic....oi"

This time he slapped me with a pillow

"I'm kidding, I don't personally feel ready for that kind of major step in my life yet. But when I am, I might just let YOU know" I say with a grin

"I respect that" he adds "also my brother is only romantic and NOTHING else, trust me."

"Good thing I'm happy with my current boyfriend" I finally say. Looking up into his eyes I see a spark between us.

Soon he leans down and pressed his lips against mine, his soft pink lips engulfing my lips. I sneak my hands up his chest to the back of his head to hold him right where he was. I felt his hands go to my jaw and cup it in his hands to hold me right where I was.

The kiss only lasted a minute or two but it felt like the entire world had stopped just for the kiss. We looked at each other just after. Staring deep into each other's souls and finding the passion we felt for each other.

"Would you believe me if I said that was my first kiss" I said to break the silence

"No I wouldn't" Dylan said with a grin.

We smiled at each other for a few seconds then went back to watching the show. I rested my head on his chest as he slumped down on the couch and feel asleep.