42 ↬ 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞

˗'ˏ chapter 42 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 42 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆?"

The girl was frozen, a blush slowly creeping on her cheeks. "Um- I. . . I-"

A corner of Y/N's lips tugged upwards, smug that a single look made her shut up. "That's what I thought." She was about to pull away when suddenly, the girl grasped her wrist.

"S-Step on me mommy!"

Silence. Absolute silence.

Even Oikawa, who chose to continue listening in, had himself glued to the floor, eyes about to pop out of their sockets. 'M-Mommy!?'

The girl, just as shocked as they were, instantly pulled away, nearly tripping as she did. A violent blush now painted her cheeks, looking anywhere but her.

Realizing just why she's flustered, Y/N snickered. "Bisexual and bipolar? Damn girl, pick a struggle."

The girl glared at her, though her crimson cheeks softened what was meant to be a harsh look. "S-Shut up!" The demon slayer leaned closer, an arrogant smirk on her lips as she gazed down at her with half-lidded eyes. The girl gulped. 'Thank you Uzui, for teaching me the art of seduction.'

"Now sweetie, why would I?" She was directing the girl against the wall, leaning an arm against it when her back hit the cold brick.

"You. . . have been very bad."

She felt the girl began trembling, making Y/N's eyes widen. Immediately, she pulled away, looking at her apologetically. "Oh shoot. I'm sorry, I. . . didn't mean to take it that far."

But the girl only shook her head vigorously. "No! Glare at me more! Stare at me with your cold eyes-"

Y/N sweatdropped. 'Ah shit.'

"-and smirk at me! I-I really like it."

She stood there awkwardly. She wouldn't have teased the girl any further if she realized just how much of a masochist she is.

'Uh oh, she's into the BDSM shit.' Laughing breathily, she stepped away. "You, my friend, have psychosexual issues," said Y/N, a teasing look on her face.

"Hey! Don't kinkshame me!"

"Shut up. You were whoreshaming me just a minute ago."

"S-Sorry."

The demon slayer was about to tell her it was alright when she tasted Oikawa's rapid approaching presence.

And sure enough, the setter came running towards them at full speed, a glare and pout in his features as he quickly pulled Y/N away by the shoulders and wrapped his arms around her protectively. He stuck his tongue out at his own fangirl.