06 ↬ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧

˗'ˏ chapter 6 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 6 ˎˊ˗

[a/n]

i totally did NOT forget that the training camp would be the last they see the other schools before nationals lol. so just pretend that the first one is when the freak duo was late lol.

════════════════

𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐀.

They both sighed. The two were still hoping that the girl from training camp would be attending their school. They already made their plans to convince her to become their manager! But as time passes, their hopes and dreams were slowly getting crushed as well.

"She has no reason to attend Karasuno. She has Nekomata in Tokyo, so her going to Miyagi may seem...unlikely." the captain explained. "But Daichi!! You don't know that!" Tanaka whined. "Yeah! I agree with Ryu."

Daichi sighed in defeat. There was no point convincing the two love-struck idiots. 

➽───────────────❥

Kageyama was sitting bored in class. Everything the teacher was saying was just passing right through his head, not really understanding anything. What caught his attention though was her aggravated tone.

"We were supposed to have a new student today but she's not here yet. She was actually supposed to come last week but hopefully you'll be able to see her tomorrow. That aside, please be reminded to pass the activities for today."

A new student...?

Meanwhile at the house with the Wisteria family crest...

Feels like I'm forgetting something... 

A girl thought while training, after days of not being able to do so. When that damned hound bit her, she joked about rabies but no, it has to be a venom that paralyzed her whole leg for a week straight. 

But at least it gave her an excuse to laze around. "Excuse me miss but I received a notice from your teacher." a kind voice said. "Teacher? What did they say Oba-chan?" I asked confused. I was supposed to go to school next week. Then it hit me. It was next week.

"NO WAIT SCREW IT I'M LATE." I shrieked in panic. I quickly ran out of the room to prepare  my things but came back as quickly. "I'm sorry for cursing oba-chan." I said politely while bowing.

She just smiled at me and told be to go on and prepare.

➽───────────────❥

Holy freaking hell it's already lunch time! 

I was running in frenzy, my uniform ruffled from all the running. How freaking convenient that the house was so far from school. She thought it would be nice morning walk everyday but  today was not that day.

1-3, class 1-3, wHEre iN hELL! oh there

The h/c haired girl slammed the door open. "I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE!" I bowed a full 90 degrees, effectively startling everyone. 

"M-my L/N-san, you don't have to bow. Your tardiness will be excused." the teacher said. Hearing the girl from training camp's name made the setter's ears perk up. 

"I'm sorry again." the girl said sheepishly. The teacher just smiled and asked her to introduce herself. She pulled down her mask and gave her classmates a lopsided grin.

P-pretty.. 

"Mi name's L/N Y/N. I'm totally awkward when put on the spot but hey-! This is just an introduction and I only need to say my name anddd I'm totally not rambling. Nice to meet you." I said, chuckling my nerves away. 

Though she thought her introduction was really awkward and embarrassing, majority of the class thought otherwise, the raven-haired setter not an exception.

She's cute!!

Even the teacher smiled at her fondly. "Okay L/N-san. You may go sit in front of Kageyama."

This caused her eyes to widen. "KAGEYAMA!" she exclaimed, pointing a finger at him, thrilled that she knows someone in class. "Hey." he replied stoically, but on the inside he was having a meltdown. She remembers me! 

"Ano.. L/N-san? May I ask what is that on your back? If it's a baseball bat, I'm sorry to say that we don't have that club here." 

"Oh this? It's just my katana." I admitted. 

Their eyes widened. "K-KATANA? Is it perhaps a fake one L/N-san?" her teacher replied nervously. "Nani? Why would I bring a cheapass replica?" 

She sweatdropped. "Because bringing katanas to school isn't allowed? And it's illegal?"

I tilted my head in confusion. "Hah? What do you mean katanas aren't allowed?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

and that's a wrap

i still haven't decided y/n's personality lolol 

also please PLEASE tell me if the unannounced POV changes get confusing

arigato~