21 ↬ 𝐰𝐨𝐧

˗'ˏ chapter 21 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 21 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄?" 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘.

"I know it's been awhile but she won't leave just like that." Ukai muttered, doubting his own words. Though the girl took a liking to the sport, he was aware of her hesitance in playing, thinking she was taking the spot from the others. Lack of passion was one thing but he knew that if there was a reason the girl would ever withdraw, it would be guilt.

"Yeah maybe she's having trouble finding Yuka." 

The games have already started long ago and the first set was ending. Though they held up against Aoba Johsai before, now was different. They didn't want to admit it but  part of the reason they won against them that time was because their captain and setter wasn't present for the majority of the game.

Now, the powerhouse school is in its full strength. The crows are just starting to learn how to fly and is now being overwhelmed by the opposing team.

"Eh? I thought Karasuno had a female player?" a girl whispered. "Maybe she ditched them and is now cheering for Oikawa-san." They giggled.

There's also that. Hearing accusations like that about the girl enraged them. They were belittling her. They could tolerate about what others say about their strength but what they keep saying about her, infuriates them.

The orange haired middle blocker ran, spotting a place without blockers. He ran to that spot and jumped, spiking the ball that appeared in front of him as soon as he jumped. 

Slam!!

He blinked. Their attack was blocked and the opposing team was already catching on to their demon quick. 'This isn't good.'

Soon, the first set ended and was Seijoh's win. "They're catching on." Nishinoya murmured, serious for once. "We've already pulled our trump card. We can go look for Y/N-"

"No. This is a practice match. If this is a real one then I would've looked for her already but it isn't. Use this opportunity to make yourselves stronger!" Ukai declared.

"Yosha!!"

➽───────────────❥

'Freaking- where in hELL is the bathroom?! ' The girl was panicking. From the conversations she heard while trying to look for the bathroom to change, they were losing. Badly. 

It should be no biggie since it was just a practice match but she swore that she'd crush the Seijoh pricks. When she finally found the bathroom she quickly changed and made a beeline for the gym.