03 ↬ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

˗'ˏ chapter 3 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 3 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍.

The teams were all gathered in the cafeteria, the doors open to let in light and fresh blowing winds. They were all talking among themselves and overall having a good time.

"YOU BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU PROPOSE TO KIYOKO-SAN!!!"

"GET BACK HERE AND LET'S DEAL WITH THIS, MAN TO MAN!"

Yeeeaah. Minus that. 

You see it was actually going well with the teams and demon slayers. While Bokuto was having his tantrums, Y/N was being introduced to the teams and she got along with most of them, mostly Furukodani. They gushed about how their captain is usually like that and I shouldn't worry. Okay cool I thought. We even watched some of their matches but after that, after that peaceful moment, a goddess walked-in. Even though I was having my own gay panic I had some sort of restraint. Zenitsu did not

He was all over her and of course the two guard dogs had enough. Right now Zenitsu was running around being chased by three- wait three? Oh and the Yamamoto guy joined in I guess. So my poor baby was being chased by three death threat spewing maniacs.

That's what you get, you hormonal bitch. So the rest just decided to collectively ignore them. 

"So Y/N-chan~~ How did you get the injury?" asked bedhead. 

Oh. Then there's that too. These busybodies still haven't let go of my injuries and I can't exactly tell them where I got them. I mean saying the reason would lead to questions that may expose the corps. We can't have that. I do have an excuse in mind but that would shred my dignity but do I even have one in the first place?

"Nawwwp. Not telling" I said sticking my tongue out.

Kurro was about to reply when Tsukishima interrupted him. "Now, now. Let's let her be Kurro. It's her choice if she wants to tell us or not." Awww I didn't take him for the sweet type. "I mean, I bet it's embarrassing if she doesn't want to tell us so let's spare her dignity, yeah?" he snickered. I take that back. I was so very wrong. I gave him a glare that screams I will rip your tongue out then feed it to my crow

"Ooh is that so.. Don't worry then you don't have to tell us if it's embarrassing." Hinata assured, smiling. "No! It's nothing like that!" I shrieked. "Well then do tell us the reason." the blonde sneered. Did I just fall for that...? I stared at him dumbfounded. So.. the secrecy of the corps or my dignity. I guess one is much more important than the other.

"I got it from a fight with a demon."

The table was silent. Then it erupted in laughter.

"BWAAHAHAHA WHAT A LAME EXCUSE!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS"

"EVEN KAGEYAMA COULD MAKE UP SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT!!"

"Oi what did you say about me!"

I looked away in embarrassment. I guess it's good that they didn't believe me but then my dignity.....meh. I shrugged. Fuck it.

"I fell and tripped over my sword."

They laughed even harder.

"HAHAHAHA HOW STUPID"

"Oi don't call her stupid!"

"I KNEW IT!"

"It really was embarrassing after all."

She sighed and let them be, thinking she got away with it. But what she didn't know was there were two pairs of eyes staring intently at her. Curious as to know why a demon slayer was in their midst. 

-

"Y/N-san coach is calling for you." a silver haired boy called. "Oh! Can you kindly tell him that if he has something to say to me, HE should be the one to get his ass down here??" 

Lev sweat dropped. "I-i don't think I can say that kindly and without getting my ass kicked."

"Ne, ne Y/N-chan! Where's Zenitsu at?" Hinata asked. The two were getting along pretty well but Zenitsu has to leave early because of an urgent mission somewhere in the north. 

"A demon in the north! Go trek the mountains and look for a rural village! "

Zenitsu began shaking. "But I just got here! And I just finished a mission! Why-!"

"You have yet to finish last months quota!! A demon in the north!" (Let's pretend they have monthly quotas lol)

"Y/N-channn! I don't want to go yet! Or at least come with me!" the golden eyed boy pleaded. 

"Gomen Itsu-kun. If I come with you they'll credit the kill as mine and I might end up in a higher rank. We'd see each other less if that happens." I replied sadly. "I'll tell sensei what happened."

Hinata asked me again "Neeee~~ Y/N-chan!" I blinked in surprise then responded "Oh Itsu-kun has to leave early. I'm afraid he didn't have time to say good bye." I muttered.

"Oh I see." he whispered sadly. "Well then I'm looking forward to seeing him again!" he beamed. Aww you sweet, precious sunshine. 

It was nighttime already and I went out to walk around the school. They allowed me to stay here without anything in return so I decided I'll help around tomorrow. Damn look at me being so responsible. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a distant roar.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE BITCH. I TOLD YOU TO COME SEE ME! YOU MADE ME LOOK AROUND FOR YOU, YOU DAMNED BRAT!" Nekomata screamed.

"Haaaah? How dare you call me a bitch you perverted old hag." I taunted. Only to be met with a slap in the head. "SHOW SOME RESPECT." 

I chuckled. "So.. What do you want me for?" Sensei looked at me with concern. 

"I heard from Oyakata-sama that you refuse to climb the ranks without Zenitsu." he said. "Hm? Of course I don't wanna. I'll barely see him when it comes to that." I replied. He sighed.

"What do you think about high school?"

════════════════

a/n

my writing style is very inconsistent lol. soooo 

who do you think those two people suspicious of her are? 

sECreT lOvE cHiLd???