30 ↬ 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

˗'ˏ chapter 30 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 30 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐍!"

The two woke up to the sight of Tanjiro profusely. They were laying on the cold floor, watching the poor boy apologize to her teammates, promising to pay for the damages. 'Sweet sunshine boy, you don't have to.' It almost made the girl feel bad. Almost. Turns out, beating the boar to a pulp after so long was satisfying and she has no regrets.

Her body was aching as well but nothing could compare to the pain on her head. She groaned. Zenitsu heard her instantly, rushing to her side. "Y/N-chan!" 

This got the attention of others and they started gathering around her. She noticed that her body was wrapped in Zenitsu's white and yellow haori, its soft fabric warm against her skin. Her heart melted at the boy. His sweet gestures always surprises her. It felt so long since they last saw each other, yet she didn't realize how much she missed him until now.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, making the others glare at him. "Itsu-kun! I've missed you! Did you see what I did? I killed Inosuke for you! Just as promised." They sweat dropped. Apparently, the green eyed boy heard. "HAH? YOU? KILL ME? NOT A CHANCE! BE GRATEFUL I HELD BACK!"

She glanced at him in distaste, feigning disappointment. "Ah. It's alive. Shame." A tick mark appeared on his head. He made a move to stand but then he flinched. "Inosuke! Don't move too much! Your ribs!"

The girl snorted. "Yeah pig-sama, don't move too much! Your fragile bones are- eeek! Holy shit my back hurts!"

"Y/N-chan! Be careful, you broke your bones too!"

"BWAHAHAHA! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT FRAGILE BONES?"

"Shut up! You broke more!"

"Both of you quit it! You don't see each other for months and the first thing you two did was fight! Now look what happened! Using your swords against each other is a taboo- a taboo!" Tanjiro scolded. He was disappointed but not surprised.

When they used to travel with the girl, the two would always be at each other's throats. It was difficult for him really, having to keep a crybaby and two wild children in check. They were honestly much more difficult than his sister- and she's a demon.

"Did you see what he did, Tanjiro? He cut my hair! Look!"

"I did you a favor! It was ugly anyway."

She scowled. "Oh can I rip your face off then?"

"ARE YOU CALLING ME UGLY?! THEN YOUR UGLIERER! UGLERER...? UGLILIER?"

While Inosuke was trying to figure out how to say 'uglier', the others were laughing their asses off. Her teammates however were too scared to approach, fearing the boy their friend calls 'pig-sama.' Though as they watched, they noticed that they've never seen the girl this... wild. They've never really seen this side of her before. It hurts to admit but it felt like she was holding back from them.