12 ↬ 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

˗'ˏ chapter 12 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 12 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐖𝐎𝐖. 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁."

I glared at the beanpole for his brutally honest statement. She never really wanted to come to him for help. She knew something like this would happen.

Exams were coming up. Though she was acing her other subjects, she was failing miserably at math. It was that damn subject that was holding her back. Her teacher even told her so.

"It's a shame L/N-san. Your marks for the other subjects are incredibly high! I think your average for those could've gotten you in class 5. But your math really pulled it down.

My teacher literally told me I sucked ass at math. And now I have to kindly ask a salty hoe for help. Though if he keeps insulting me like that my patience will run thin. 

No, who am I kidding? My patience is thin.

"You- You're gonna get it." He simply raised a brow in amusement, smirking. "Get what?" he asked, chin resting on his hand while leaning forward. I was sitting in a chair in front of his table so when he did that our faces were close.

Is he..flirting again? He started doing little things like this the day I said he tasted like strawberries. It was subtle but I'm not dense. Or maybe I'm just assuming things. Probably the latter though.

But still I flirted back. I leaned forward, bringing my lips near his ears and whispered-

"What do you want me to give you, Tsu..kki~?" His eyes widened and he pulled back, covering the lower half of his face which was clearly red. 

"Ohohoho! I made you blush." I cackled like a witch, all previous seductiveness gone. The blonde however, was still flustered. "You didn't make me blush, baka." he defended.

"You look stupid when you're shy, Tsukishima." I stuck my tongue out. 

"Y/N-chaaaan! I found someone that can tutor us!" Hinata cheered, entering the classroom. I turned to face him. "Sugoi, Shoyo! Then, I'll see you tomorrow Tsukishima! You were a big help, really." but before I could leave he grabbed my wrist. 

"You..Fine. I'll tutor you." I beamed. Then I turned to the door. "Shoyo! Kageyama! Tsukishima said he'll tutor us!"

"What. No. Just you, not- fine. Whatever. We're not studying in my house, you're all too rowdy." he grumbled. 

"Hm? You're having a study session? Can I come too?" Yamaguchi asked timidly. "Yeah! So whose house?"

"My parents have visitors today, gomen."

"My sister's friends are over. So it's noisy."

"Oh! Oh! We can all go to my house!" Hinata exclaimed.

"No." All three refused. They knew his house was up a mountain and was a bitch to climb.

None of their houses are available which leaves me. "Mine also has a few people in but there'll be space." I smiled. 

We're going to a girl's house..!

➽───────────────❥

They were chatting on their way to her house. "Hey Y/N-san are your parents ok with us coming?" Yamaguchi asked. She flinched, which didn't go unnoticed by them. 

"It's fine! Look! The wisteria house isn't too far from here." I chimed, forcing a happy demeanor. They all decided to drop the topic. 

"Whoa! That's your house Y/N-chan?" 

The house that stood in front of them was huge. From the outside you can easily guess that it was a traditional Japanese style house. There were also Wisteria trees peeking from the inside. 

Then they entered. The scene before them took their breath away. It really was a traditional  house. It was in a square like formation and at the center were wisteria. Beautiful, lovely Wisteria. The fragrance it emits lulled them into a sense of comfort and happiness. 

No wonder she always smells like flowers.

"Welcome home, Y/N-san. And her friends." an old lady greeted them. The old lady started calling her by her name since they spent a lot of time together in the house. From tending wounds to drinking tea in the balcony, the two had gotten close.

"Oba-chan! I hope you don't mind me bringing some lowlifes over. It's for charity" I said with a serious face. The old woman laughed, already used with her antics while her teammates glared at her.

"Daijobu. I'll prepare you kids some tea."

"Y/N-chan! I didn't know you live in a mansion!" Hinata exclaimed. "It's not, Shoyo. Come on let's go to my room." I said swinging my arms around Hinata's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

holy hell i luv u guys! im rlly happy :>> thanku for the 1k reads! hope u enjoy this