17 ↬ 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

˗'ˏ chapter 17 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 17 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃.

"W-What?" 

'Someone also warned him? So he was already somewhat aware that he's a marechi. Could it possibly be the same person that kept the demons at bay? And they're going to Karasuno?'

Dozens of thoughts swarmed her head. She wasn't sure if she should tell Kei the existence of demons and slayers. It may possibly bring him more danger. And would he even believe her?

"Seriously? I wonder what that's about." she lied, brushing off her nerves. The tall boy in front of her scrunched his eyebrows, wondering if the girl was keeping anything from him. Then he sighed. "You swear you don't know?" 

She shook her head. 

"Fine. Whatever it is it's probably not important." he murmured. 

'Oh boy. You don't know how wrong what you just said was.'  The girl looked down, guilty that she has to keep it from him. But she really doesn't know what to do. Little did she know that the blonde was still skeptical. He won't just dismiss something like that and he was positive that the girl was hiding something from him. 

He'll just have to see how it plays out.

➽───────────────❥

It was a warm Saturday afternoon. No, scratch that. It was fucking hot. She already took a bath and everything and yet the nasty feeling of sweat and heat was still there. Desperate to cool down, she decided to grab sweet ice cream from a parlor she saw before. 

The girl wore a black top paired with denim shorts and decided to add a thin white cardigan. She decided to ditch her sword thinking 'Like hell a demon's gonna attack in broad daylight.'

She brisk down streets, pulling down her mask to help sense the parlor faster. Finally spotting it, she entered and was met by crowded tables and chattering. The liveliness got along well with the design and vibe of the ice cream parlor. 

She let out a smile, deciding to pull down her mask all the way to taste the various flavors in the air. The line wasn't very long and in front of her was a tall male in a purple and white jersey, with grayish hair and black tips. 

As she waited for her order she unconsciously eavesdropped on a nearby table's conversation. "Where's Tendou?" a deep stoic voice asked. The male in front of her sighed. "He ditched us. He said he left something at the gym but that was an hour ago already. He's probably buying his weekly jump." She chuckled quietly, being reminded of the time her water hashira friend unintentionally ditched her , completely forgetting about her as he trained that whole day.

She studied the boy in front of her, admiring his features. The boy, feeling someone's stare, glanced at her, sending a smile in her way. He was incredibly..charming. The girl returned the smile and when she got her ice cream she glanced at him one last time before leaving, delighted to see that he was also gazing at her.

➽───────────────❥

The walk back home wasn't pleasant. And since the sun was glaring at the streets she decided to walk in the alleyways where there was shade. There were other people around, walking there as well to avoid the sun.

She was eating her chocolate ice cream as she walked, the cold treat cooling down her body.  

"Oh? Hey miss is that chocolate?" someone suddenly said. She peered at the owner of the voice. It was a male with red hair sticking upwards, eyes in the same color.

"Yes?" 

"Oh, I see." The guy then proceeded to walk beside her, constantly glancing at her, creeping the girl out. At first that's what she felt, until she realized that the guy was genuinely interested in her ice cream. 

"Hey. Do you want some?" she asked. His eyes widened. "Sure! I mean, are you sure?" he beamed. 'Oh wow. He was after the ice cream after all. ' 

She pulled out an extra spoon, relieved that she ordered it in a cup and not a cone. "Here. We can share." she smiled.

The two walked side-by-side in silence, relishing the taste of the sweet treat. "Arigatou miss..?" 

"I'm not telling a stranger my name, baka. I honestly thought you were a creep back there." she half teased. He smiled slyly. "Thought? What made you think I'm not?" he taunted. 

" Well, I'm not fully convinced you aren't." He laughed. "Though I'm fully convinced that you're a big dork." 

"My name is Satori." he said while smiling. "Satori...?" 

"I'm not telling you my full name!! Who knows? You may be a creep." he chided.

She laughed. He was adorably weird. 

"Then, I'll be going now! Be careful on your way, ice cream girl!" he exclaimed. Walking backwards while waving both his arms dramatically in goodbye.

I gave a small wave back. 

"He's cute."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

this one's a bullshit chapter and I'M AWARE

im sorryyy i promise ill upload something decent tomorrow or later. 

ALSO I FEEL LIKE Y/N'S PERSONALITY KEEPS CHANGING ASDSAJHJKLFD IM INCONSISTENT FORGIVE ME

stay safe!! and dont do drugs