Golfball's Theory

Golfball dragged Pencil and Tennis Ball to a small alleyway. When they got there, everyone from the BFDI world got sent there too.
"What the- you know what, there's weirder things that happened." Golfball rolled her eyes.
"Omg, MATCH!" Pencil ran towards Match.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD HA-"
"Shush, sheesh, Flower." Announcer Box said to Flower.
"WHY DO I-"
"SHUT UP, FLOWER!" Everyone said, except of course, Teardrop and Rocky.
"What in the world happened?" Needle sniffed.
"I, Golfball, have a theory why."
Everyone turned around to look at Golfball. Everyone was confused and needed an answer, like if YOU turned into an inanimate object.
"Well? What is it?" Eraser asked.
"I pressed a button on a strange machine, and all of a sudden, we all turned into humans!!!"
"Well, press the button again so-" Flower started.
"I. DON'T. HAVE. THE. MACHINE!"
"WHY AM-"
"SHUT UP FLOWER!"
"So oire we going to stay human? Foirever?" Bubble worried.
"No, of course not, we'll have to build a machine to make us objects again. If we have enough budget, at least." Announcer Box said. "I heard that human inventions probably takes a year or something to make so we'll have to stay like this in a hotel or so."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"