The Thing with Apartments and Money

Everyone was in the same groups again, to the Alliance's dismay. The apartments were much bigger than the hotel rooms, but were still quite small.

The walls were white and there was a beige carpet as the floor, and there were four rooms: the kitchen and the living room were combined, two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Right before everyone was preparing to settle into their new home for the next year or so, AB had to tell everyone something.

"You all need to get part-time jobs."

Everyone moaned and sighed in disagreement.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Apparently, humans need to work for money or something." AB shrugged. "And apparently we have to pay for bills and taxes and food and rent or whatever. So you all need to find a part-time job by next week. Or else you're kicked out from your Group and be forced to be homeless."

Everyone was in complete rage. No one had a resume, and some people weren't even over eighteen. Except of course, Leafy.

"Hey, who knows guys? Maybe this could be fun!" Leafy beamed. "Well, except for you, Icy. You can just say you have dwarfism or something." Ice Cube frowned.

***
It was the next day. Over at group one, Leafy was wearing a McDonald's work uniform.

Firey woke up and saw Leafy. Luckily, he didn't scream.

"Why are you wearing that and not the clothes you got when we were somehow teleported here?" He blinked (what's the word... uh...) confusedley. (That's the word right? RIGHT!?)

"I got a job!" Leafy proudly beamed. "This guy called McDonald gave me a job at his restaurant! He also gave Flower, Bubble, Match and Pencil a job!"

"Since when? And why didn't that McDonald guy give me a job!?" Firey said, a bit jealous. Leafy shrugged.

Flower rushed out of the bathroom with her McDonald's work uniform.

"Well you look disgusting." Firey snorted. Flower took her laptop and smashed it on Firey's head. Somehow her laptop didn't break, but Firey's head probably did.

 Somehow her laptop didn't break, but Firey's head probably did

"Y'know you're shift isn't until four o'clock, idiot. So go away." Flower put her hands on her hips.

Leafy looked around. "Go where?"

"Shut up. I need this money for cake, I haven't gotten any normal cake ever since I was let out of the TLC." Flower pushed Leafy aside, took the keys and left.

Just before Flower fully closed the door, Leafy shouted, "YOU CAN DO THIS FLOWER!!! YAAAAYYYY-"

Flower slammed the door shut.

Leafy turned around, to see Ice Cube attempting to flush Firey's body down the sink.

Not quite sure how that works.