The hotel

The rain poured down onto the London streets. The waterdroplets ran down the doors of the many cars. Wait... why are we starting out like this? This is a humour fanfiction. I think.
Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.
"Why won't anyone reply?" Announcer Box was annoyed. He was ringing the Hotel bell to book about 24 rooms or something. Well, actually, he wasn't ringing the bell. He was just saying "Ding" because he forgot how to use a bell because of budget cuts.
"Erm... Excuse me sir..? Do you need help using the bell?"
Announcer Box turned around to see a woman in a uniform.
"Um yeah. I forgot how to ring bells because of budget cuts."
"Is budget cuts your excuse for, like, EVERYTHING!?" Match rolled her eyes.
"Um, yeah." Announcer replied. "So how do I ring a bell again?"
"Just- just press that little thing on the bell..." The woman was very confused. Then she left.
Ding! (For real this time) A young woman that looked like she was about 19 years old came out.
"You can have room-" She looked up. "That's... a... lot of people..."
"HEY, WE'RE NOT PE-"
Everyone slapped Flower.
"We'll have... 4 rooms. That's 5 people each room." Announcer Box said.
"That's... that's..." The young woman's hand was shaking as she was taking out the tickets. "That's about... In a second... £340..."
"Um, I'll just pay for that... It's not like I have anything else to use my money for." Flower sniffed, and handed over her computer.
"Where did you get-" Snowball started. "You know what, I'm not even questioning you."
"So... who's with who?" Blocky asked Announcer as they were walking up stairs.
"Spongy, Firey, Bubble, Flower and Leafy are group one." Announcer Box replied.
"NO." Match protested.
"Why not?"
"Because Bubble is in OUR alliance. We HAVE to stick TOGETHER." Match scoffed.
"Well, you just have to suck it up and deal with it."
"GRRRR!"Match growled.
"Blocky, Pen, Eraser, Ice Cube and Snowball will be group two. Group Three is Golfball, Tennis Ball, Teardrop, Match and Pencil."
"Well... at least we're together." Match scoffed. Again.
"Group four is me, Needy,"
Needle slapped Announcer very aggressively. "DON'T CALL ME NEEDY!"
Announcer continued. "Rocky, Pin, Woody and Coiny."
"That's 6 people. You said 5 people in each room." Pin said, perplexed.
"Well, budget cuts."
"Seriously? Like, again?" Match rolled her eyes.