Freeze Your Brain (Before The Police Catch You)

"I'm. SO! HUNGRYYYY!!!" Coiny screamed. "Where the hell is Announcer Box?"

Needy- I mean Needle shrugged.

"Hello people, I'm back." AB burst through the door.

"Did you bring food?" Coiny shot up.

"What food?"

Coiny slammed his head against the wall. "I. Need. To. EAT."

"That seems like a you problem." Pin said.

"Y'know what, Pin, Needle, let's go."

"What? Where?" Needle asked.

"Where they make the food." No come on!"

"Do you not have friends?" Pin rolled her eyes. "I'm not even hungry!"

"Eh, I could go for some rice cakes right now." Needle said.

"Shut up, Needy."

Needle slapped Pin, as you know.

A bit later, the three found themselves in a whole other country. To make a long story short, Coiny accidentally stole someone's car, accidentally drove to the airport, accidentally stole some people's tickets and then accidentally boarded a plane and then accidentally was in New York City along with Pin and Needy. Needle, sorry.

"How did we end up here!?" Coiny shrieked. Pin and Needle shrugged, also not knowing.

"Well, maybe destiny led us to food! Look, over there! Let's just go somewhere random like we did before and get food!"

"This is so stupid." Needle huffed.

To make another long story short, Coiny stole some people's tickets to Heathers The Musical, went into the theatre, went backstage, then found a bunch of slushies (If you get it then you are now my best friend).

"Ooh, this could do!" Pin picked the slushies up. "Sl-ush-ies? Whatever, they look tasty!"

"Hey!" Someone shouted. "Get out, you're not supposed to be here!" It was JD's actor. "I've called the police!"

Then the police broke in.

Coiny, Needle and Pin took the slushies then took a run for it.

"Well done, Coiny! Now we're getting chased by racist people!" Needle shrieked

"What the hell is a racist people?"

"Shut up and go back the same way but reversed!" Pin screamed.

"I forgot how to!"

"JUST DO SOMETHING!!!"

And then Coiny did something. He got hired as one of the judges for the Supreme Court. Then the police didn't arrest him.

Pin and Needle? Still in trial.