Get Out!

"Aaannddd... we are here!" AB looked up to see a giant McDonald's sign above him. "I've heard good reviews about this place."

"This place looks stupid." Eraser said.

"Hey! Don't be mean! McDonald has feelings too, y'know!" Leafy pit her hands on her hips.

The 20 of them(19 if you don't count Announcer Box) walked into the filthy, disgusting and addictive place they call McDonald's.

"Isn't that Flower?" Said Pencil. Flower turned and stared at Pencil right in the eye. Pencil stuck her tongue out, Flower's response? The middle finger.

She left the counter, as there was no line. She walked right over to everyone. "Get. OUT!"

"But we want food!" Replied Firey. "We'll starve without food! We're humans now!"

"Everyone clap to Firey for figuring thar out! Yayyy!" Coiny rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious. I've had a long day, I don't want to deal with all of you again!" Flower screamed.

After about twenty minutes of arguing, The manager fired Flower, Leafy, Match and Pencil even though three out of four of them haven't even started their shift. At least Flower got her paycheck (Let's all be real, it's not much is it?).

***

Golfball rolled down a bunch of hills to kill time while she was bored. All of a sudden, some random lady came up to her. The lady had a necklace with a cross on it.

"I'm so sorry." The lady sniffed. "I'm Mary, how long have you been an amputee?"

"I'm not an amputee." Golfball was offended. "I was made like this!"

"Oh! I have a friend with Phocomelia... Don't worry, we'll get through this together."

"I don't even know you."

"I SAID WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!"