The Tragedy Of Pen's Bed

Pen was walking home. After a long day annoying five-year-olds and questioning what he was doing with his life, he had overworked himself. He couldn't wait to finally get into his apartment and just lay down and sleep.

Right as he was entering the apartment, he felt a rock hit his head. He turned around and a saw three kids standing there. Those tree kids were the very same kids that he had placed a bomb in their house accidentally.

The kids gave him a 'V' sign (If you're british you will understand). Pen looked at them confused. One of the kids whispered in the other's ear, and then the 'V' sign was changed to a middle finger.

"Hey!" Pen decided to ignore them and just go to sleep. When he finally got to his bed, he sas everyone trying to sleep on it.

"What the heck are you all doing!?"

"All of our beds have been stolen, you're thr only one with bed, so we're battling for it. It's BFPB (Battle For Pen's Bed)." Blocky said.

"Well, it's my bed, so..." He quickly pushed past everyone, took the bed and ran out the window. Some screamed "After him!" And Pen ran even faster.

After about thirty minutes of running, he had lost all 19 of BFPB contestants. Or so he thought.

Pen sighed, placed his bed in the middle of the road and started to try to fall asleep. Of course, Pen didn't know how roads nor cars really worked and that unfortunately was his fate.

... I'm joking. Main characters don't die. Just before he went to sleep, there was a bright light in front of him and tons of beeping. Pen jumped and ran onto the sidewalk. He turned around, just remembering his bed.

Unfortunately, Pen's Bed Jr. had passed onto the afterlife.

Pen weeped at the sight of his poor, poor bed. The drivers of the car that had run the bed over opened the door, and Pen couldn't believe his eyes because it was the middle of the night and he couldn't see very well.

It was the three kids. (Cue dramatic music).

"WHY!?" Pen screamed in terror.

"We were the ones who stole your friend's bed so they would all steal your's." The kids said creepily in unison. "It was just the beginning. We wanted to run you over, bu-"

A pink car ran over the three kids, killing them instantly. I hope.

The end. (I was lazy)