Tease

SMUT - ROUGH SEX
Y/N - Top to Bottom
EDDIE - Bottom to Top

It was Spring break and I was sitting at a restaurant with my friends Dustin, Mike, Robin, and Steve, and boyfriend Eddie, having lunch together. I became bored and decided to tease Eddie. I placed my hand on his knee, moving it up about an inch every now and then. When my hand was only a few centimeters away from his crotch, he looked at me with wide eyes and a flushed face. I smiled at him innocently, before slowly rubbing his growing erection. He covered his mouth and tried his best to act like himself. Once I knew he was close, I stopped. He looked at me and let out a frustrated groan. "You okay Eddie?" Dustin asked confused. "I'm not really feeling great" Eddie says quickly. "Do you wanna go? We can go if you'd like" I say, smiling at Eddie. "That'd be great" Eddie says and we leave after saying goodbye to everyone. We get in his van and he starts driving us to his trailer.

I decide to tease him again, knowing he's already sensitive. I unzip his pants and reach my hand into his boxers. "Ngh..not now y/n" he says, knowing he can't really do much about it. I continue stroking him, acting like I'm not doing anything.

We arrive at his trailer shortly, and before I know it, he's carrying me inside. He places me down on the counter, wasting no time, as he quickly undresses both of us. "On your knees" he says sternly. I oblige, hopping down from the counter, and getting on my knees. "Suck" he commands. I look up at him and begin sucking his cock. He grabs my hair, face fucking me until he cums down my throat. "Swallow. *I swallow* Good boy y/n" Eddie says. He picks me up and places me back on the counter, before running to his room, grabbing a condom and lube, then running back.

    He opens the condom and slides it on his length. He then rubs his cock with lube, before saying, "this is what you get for being such a tease." He slams into me without warning, earning a loud moan from me. "That's it. Take it all baby~" he moans, pounding, mercilessly into me. "Oh shit- E-Eddie I'm close!" I moaned, feeling myself about to release. "No. You cum when I say so. Got it pretty boy?" Eddie whispers into my ear. "..yes" I manage to whisper. "That's 'yes sir' to you" he says firmly. "Y-yes..sir~" I moan.

    Less than a minute later, I came before he told me I could. "Oooh~ bad mistake sweetheart~" he whispers before picking me up, taking me to his room, throwing me on his bed, and slamming back into me without warning. "Shit! I-...I'm...sorry- fuck!" I said between moans. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out baby boy~" he moans, grabbing my hands and holding them behind my back with one hand, the other hand on my head, gripping my hair. "Please....I'm gonna cum!..please let..me..cum!!" I say breathlessly. He leans down and whispers into my ear, "cum for me baby." With that, you cum onto his cock, as he cums inside of the condom.

"Fuck..that was..awesome" he says, laying down next to me. "..yeah..it was.." I say, trying to catch my breath.

He makes sure your okay, cleans both of you up, turns on a movie, and holds you in his arms until you both fall asleep.

Word Count: 595

I hope you enjoyed this part, regardless of how short it is. I couldn't think of anything to make it longer🤷🏻

I will be writing more and hopefully publishing it within the next two days.

Don't forget to drink water and eat something! I love you all :) <33