It's A Date

MENTION OF WEED, ALCOHOL, AND VOMITING!!

    It's your first day at Hawkins High. Your not too nervous because you already knew some of the students. You moved from California, where you went to school with Jane (El) and Will. Because of them, you knew Mike, Nancy, Steve, Robin, Max, Lucas, and Billy.

    You asked your best, and closest friend, Max, to meet you outside the school. She was the only one who knew you were coming. You planned on surprising your other friends.

    You locked up the bike you rode to school, and found Max, giving her a long hug. "I missed you Max" you say, breaking the hug. "I missed you too y/n" she says, smiling. "Where's your dumbass brother?" You ask. "Probably talking with some girls somewhere" she says, laughing.
You laugh and walk into the school with Max.

    Max helps you find your locker, and you head to your guys' first class. Luckily, you don't have any of your first classes with any of your friends other than Max.

- TIME SKIP: LUNCH -

    You peak into the lunch room to look for Dustin and Mike. You wanted to surprise them first. You spot their table and you quietly walk over to them. "What's up bitches" you yell, grabbing their shoulders. They both scream before realizing it's you. "Y/n?!" They both yell as they hug you. "I missed you guys" you say, hugging them back. Everyone at their table staring in confusion. "We missed you too" they say. You walk over to a long haired man in a leather jacket, denim vest, and a shirt that reads 'hellfire club.' You point your fighter above his head, looking at Dustin and Mike, "who's the hottie?" "Oh, that's Eddie- wait, did you just call him hot?" Dustin asks. You smile at Dustin and Mike, before looking at Eddie who is looking at you with a smirk plastered across his face. You giggle before saying, "my name is y/n. It's nice to meet you, Eddie." "Nice to meet you too, y/n" Eddie says. "I like this one" Eddie says, looking at Dustin and Mike. You ruffle Eddie's hair, before walking back over to Dustin and Mike. "I'll see you guys later?" You ask. "Yep, bye y/n!" They say. "Bye dorks! Bye, Eddie" you say, flashing them a smile, before walking over to Steve, Nancy, Robin, Max, and Lucas (Lucas doesn't play basketball in this story). You walk up behind Max, picking her up, putting her on your shoulder, looking at Lucas and saying, "I'm stealing yo bitch" and running away with Max. Lucas chases after you, laughing. He catches up to you and you put Max down, hugging Lucas. "I missed you man" you say. "I missed you too dude" he says, smiling. You head back to their table with them, greeting Nancy, Steve, and Robin.

    You sit down with them for awhile, when you catch Eddie staring at you. You smirk at him, going back to what you were doing. "Ooo y/n~ you have a visitor~" Steve says, looking behind you. You turn around to see Eddie walking towards you. He pulls up a chair, sitting next you you. "So, y/n, got any plans tonight?" Eddie asks. "I'm going with Dustin and Mike to watch your game of D&D. I'll go with you after?" You ask, already knowing what he was gonna say. "Works for me~" he says. "Great!" You lean in towards his ear and whisper, "it's a date." He takes your hand and kisses it, "I'll see you tonight, y/n" he says and walks away.

- TIME SKIP: END OF D&D GAME -

    Once everyone has left, I carefully pick the sleeping y/n up, and carry him to my van. He stays asleep the whole ride back to my place. When we get to my trailer, I wake him up and we head inside.

{y/n's POV}

    Eddie leads me to his room after showing me around. The first thing I spot is his electric guitar. "Okay..you play an electric guitar, your sweet, and you look good?! There's no way you can get any hotter" I say, looking at him. I look around his room for a moment more, spotting handcuffs. "Okay I was wrong..you can get hotter" I say, holding the handcuffs. He laughs and I put the handcuffs down.