I Need You

SMUT
Y/N: Switch
EDDIE: Switch
Involves degrading
(Reader born male in this one)

    Just as you were about to go to bed, the phone rings. You let out a frustrated sigh, walking to the phon, and picking it up. "Hello?" You said, sounding somewhat annoyed. "Hey..sweetheart" a familiar voice says. "What do you need Eddie?" You ask. "Oh you know..just..you" he says, out of breath. "Eddie Munson..are you jacking off, to me?" You ask in a mocking tone. "Shut up and just come over..please" he says, obviously embarrassed. "Well..you asked so nicely so I guess I will" you say, hanging up the phone. You feel your pants getting tighter each minute. After changing into sweatpants, you grab your keys, hop in your car, and head to Eddie's.
-
Pulling up to Eddie's, you can hear his loud music from outside. 'He's gonna wake up the whole trailer park' you think to yourself. You walk up the steps and open the door, shutting it behind you, before taking off your shoes, and walking to Eddie's room. Slowly opening the door, you realize why his music is so loud. Because he's loud. You lean on the doorframe for a moment, smirking at him, as he moans your name. After you his music down, he covers his mouth, embarrassed of all the noise he's making. "Awe..don't cover your mouth darling. Let me hear those pretty little noises of yours" you say, grabbing the handcuffs off his wall, and cuffing his hands above his head. "Hey- why'd you do that? I can't do anything now.." he says, sexually frustrated. "That's the point" you say, smiling at him, as you begin jerking him off. He tries his best to hold back his moans, but it just turns them into whimpers and whines. "Your making it really difficult to stop myself from fucking you stupid.." you say, doing your best to hold back. "Do it..please! I need you! Please y/n" he moans. "You want it that bad huh slut?" You ask, rubbing his tip to tease him. "Yes please..stop teasing already! I can't take it anymore! I need you inside of me!" he moans, bucking his hips up.

You stand up, taking off your shirt and pants, before uncuffing Eddie. "On your knees" you demand and he obeys, getting onto his knees. Tilting his head up with your right hand, you say, "suck." Without hesitation, he pulls down your boxers, freeing your hard on. He quickly takes all of your length inside of his mouth, sucking you off. "What a needy whore" you say. He moans at the name, sending vibrations against your cock. "You like that?" You ask, grabbing his hair. "Mhm" he hums.

Unexpectedly, he picks you up, still sucking you off, and lays you onto the bed. "Oh fuck- come on Eddie..you know your a bottom" you say between moans. "You fucked my brains out last time. Now, it's my turn." he says, before taking your cock back into his mouth, deep throating you. "Holy shit- when did you..how did you- Eddie!~" you moan, gripping his hair tighter. You attempt to switch things on him, but before you can even sit all the way up, he pushes you down and cuffs you to the bed. "You can't beat me like this Eddie..that's not gonna work. I'm better than that, and you know it" you say. He just chuckles at you, grabbing the lube on his bedside table. Once three of his fingers are lubed, he slowly pushes one inside of you to prep you. You bite your lip in attempt to hold back your moans, until he adds a second finger. Throwing your head back and squeezing your eyes shut, you do your best to hold back any noises. You weren't gonna give him the satisfaction of hearing you just yet. "Come on..let me hear your noises" Eddie says, adding a third finger. You can't help but let out a small whine, but you stop yourself at that. "Not budging huh?" He says, pouting. "Well..I think I know what'll work" he says, smiling and removing his fingers.

{y/n's POV}

    I look up at him, as he applies lube to his hand, then starts jerking me off. "Your gonna ride me?" I ask. He chuckles, moving his eyes up to mine. "Ah..he speaks..I said I wanted you inside of me, didn't I?" He whispers with a smirk. My cock twitches in his hand, causing him to laugh a little. "You like that sweetheart?" He asks, teasing the tip of my cock. I bite my lip, still suppressing my moans. 'It's too embarrassing. I know we've had sex..a lot- but it's still embarrassing for some reason..plus, teasing him like this, is fun.' I think to myself. "Your driving me insane y/n.." Eddie says, as he slowly goes down on me. I tilt my head back, arching my back, and continue trying not to moan. "Come on y/n..I'm gonna break you whether I hear those noises of yours, or not..and I'm sure that I will. Very. Soon." He whispers, before bouncing up and down on top of me. "Oh shit- mm" I whine, finally letting my sounds out. "I told you- gah..so" he moans, as he hits his prostate with every thrust. "God- fuck- your so tight!" I moan, arching my back. "You cum when I- mm say so" he says, moaning. "No. You cum when I say so." I say, thrusting up into him. "Your never gonna- fuck- ahh..let me top you, are you? Even when your the one in cuffs.." he asks between moans. "Maybe one day Edds..one day- fuck mm" I groan. "I'm close Eddie fuck!" I moan, throwing my head back. Unable to form words, he just moans in response.

    Eventually, you both release, moaning the others name.

    After cleaning up, you cuddle, and fall asleep holding one another.

WORD COUNT: 1,004

I hope you enjoyed this part! I honestly gave up on it at the end :,)

Don't forget to drink water and eat something! I love you all :) <33