From The Table, To The Car, To The Bed.

SMUT
Y/N: Top
EDDIE: Bottom

    As I'm sitting in my last class, waiting for the bell to ring so I can see Eddie, I get an idea.

When about 10 minutes are left in class, I ask the teacher if I can leave early. Luckily, she likes me, and I'm doing well in her class, so she lets me. I make my way to the hellfire club room, and I crawl under the table, waiting for Eddie to arrive.

After about 5 minutes, I hear the door open, as someone walks in. As expected, it's Eddie. He sits in his throne, preparing for the D&D campaign. Not too long after, everyone else arrives.

Awhile into the game, I poke Eddie's knee, causing him to look down at me. "What the fuck are you doing?" He mouths. I just flash him an innocent smile, before undoing his belt and pants, and pulling out his dick, jerking him off. He widens his eyes, as I put my index finger up to my lips as if to say 'shh'

Eddie does his best to act normal, continuing with the campaign. As he begins to come close though, Dustin asks, "Eddie, are you okay? Your breathing like- really heavy." "Uh yeah..I'm fine. Can you guys leave real quick? I just need to take care of something before we continue." Eddie replies. They all groan in annoyance, but they leave.

At this point, I've already began sucking him off. "Fuck y/n..your crazy" he moans. I laugh, sending vibrations against his hard on, causing him to groan. "Fuck- I'm close! Please don't stop!" He whisper-yells. I laugh again, as he reaches his limit, releasing into my mouth. I swallow, before crawling out and kissing him. "That was hot but damn y/n..your driving me wild—climb out of the window and wait in the van so the others don't see you. I'll finish up soon sweetheart" he says, breaking the kiss. "I love you Edds" I say, smiling and kissing his forehead. "I love you too y/n" he says, smiling back at me.

I quickly climb out of the window, and head to the van, hopping into the back so I can chill until Eddie is done. As I'm waiting, I take out a pack of cigarettes I stole from my step-dad, and smoke one. Luckily for me, Eddie left the keys in his van. So, I climb to the front, take out a mixtape his gave me, and play it.

TIME SKIP: WHEN EDDIE IS DONE

    Eddie jogs over to his van, hopping into the drivers side and starting the vehicle. I hand him a cigarette, to which he takes and lights, placing it between his lips. As we're sitting there, I place my hand on his inner thigh, slowly sliding it up. When my hand reaches his crotch, rubbing in small circles, he lets out a quiet gasp. He looks at me with wide eyes, me giving him the same innocent smile as earlier. He finishes his cigarette, putting it out on the ashtray in the center console. I undo his belt and pants, taking out his hard on, and begin jerking him off at a fast pace. He places his arms on the top of the wheel, laying his head on them. His breathing becomes heavier, while he tries his best not to moan.

    He gets closer and closer to release, now letting out whimpers and whines, as he continues trying not to moan. "Fuck- I'm gonna cum if you keep going like this y/n!" He finally moans. "Oh yeah?" I say in teasing tone. "Yes- fuck!" He moans, about to cum. I stop, causing him to let out a frustrated groan. "Why'd you stop?" He asks, breathlessly. I giggle at him, before grabbing his cock and jerking him off at the same speed, causing him to let out a loud moan. "Oh fuck- yes! Just like that! Please don't stop!" He moans throwing his head back, his arms now wrapped around the headrest of his seat. I chuckle at him, slightly speeding up the pace of my hand. His back arches, as he's close to release..I stop again. "Whyyyy" he breathlessly whines. "Aww..did you wanna cum?" I tease. "Yes..please make me cum.." he whines. "Home. Now." I demand. Eddie wastes no time getting the hell outta there and speeding home.
-
We run to Eddie's room, him stumbling a bit because I had edged him a few more times while he was driving.

Both of us throw off our clothes, before I shove him on the bed, crawling between his legs, and begin jerking him off once more. "PleAse! Let me cum! I'm begging you!" He yells, unable to keep quiet. I pick up the pace of my hand, as I watch him shake and squirm. "You like this pretty boy?" I tease. "Yes- oh fUck! I'm gonna cum! Please! Please don't stop!" He moans, arching his back. As he's expecting the worst from you, you don't stop. You only pick up your pace, causing him to moan even louder and lewder than before. "Y/N!" He moans, releasing into my hand, and onto his stomach. I giggle, before grabbing some tissue, and cleaning him up.
-
I cradle his hips, lining him up with my hole. "Wait- no- you can't ride my co-Ahh!" He moans, as I slam myself down on him. "It's too much! Pl-ease! No more!" He begs. "If you want me to stop, you know the word love" I say, kissing him, before beginning to move my hips. "Mm!" He moans in the kiss. I giggle at him, breaking the kiss, as I take in his fucked out face. "Your really enjoying this, aren't you? Hm darling?" I say in a flirtatious tone. "Ohh fuccckk! I can't take anymore! I'm gonna break!" He yells, as I pin his arms next to his head. "Then break" I whisper, biting his ear. This brings him to release. We both cum, him screaming my name, as his back arches and his head tilts back.

    "Are you okay? I didn't take it too far, did I?" I ask, rubbing his head. "..no..it was..amazing" he says weakly, trying to catch his breath. I smile and place a kiss on his forehead, before getting off of him, and running a bath for the both of us. Before I get in the bath, I help Eddie in, and I throw the sheets in the washing machine. I then head back to the bathroom, and get in the bath with him. "Turn around" I say, and he does what he's told. I massage his back and shoulders, making sure he's okay and not in pain. "Thank you y/n" he says, giggling. "Of course! I just wanna make sure your okay" I say, smiling, though he can't see me. Once I'm done, I place kisses all over his upper back and shoulders.

TIME SKIP: AFTER THE BATH

    We climb into bed together and cuddle, listening to the sound of each other's breathing. "I love you Edds..goodnight" I whisper, ready to fall asleep. "Goodnight sweetheart..I love you" he whispers, before we both fall asleep.

WORD COUNT: 1,214

I hope you enjoyed this part! Sorry I haven't been uploading as often ;-; ty for 700+ reads :)

Don't forget to drink water and eat something! I love you all :) <33