Valentines Day

FLUFF
(Ftm reader)

Hey Eddie? Will you be my valentine?
I thought you'd never ask! Of course I will y/n!

    As I'm sitting in class, I try to think of what to do for Eddie. I remember the last time I played D&D with him, he said the dice they used were really boring, and he wished they had more extravagant ones. Soooo...I decided to make him some!
-
    I already had a small workshop where I made dice for D&D, so it shouldn't be to difficult to make them without Eddie finding out. While sitting with Eddie, I begin brainstorming what they should look like. "Maybe red, black, and gold..those are the colors of hellfire" I mumble to myself. "What?" He asks. "Oh- nothing! Just thinking!" I respond, hoping he didn't hear what I said about the dice. Luckily, he didn't, and went back to cuddling with me.

TIME SKIP: NIGHT BEFORE VALENTINES DAY

I slip out of bed, careful not to wake Eddie, and head to my small workshop. I grab all the materials I need, and I begin making the dice set. I turn on some music as well, so it wasn't too quiet. Through the music, I hear a knock on the door. I jump, before calming myself, then walking to the door. "Who is it?" I call out. "It's me" a voice, well known to me, says. "Eddie?" I ask, quickly opening the door and sloping out, before shutting it behind me. "Why're you up?" He asks, tiredly. "I couldn't sleep so I came out here to relax" I say, smiling, before gently hugging him. "You can go back to bed, or you can come in. If you come in, you have to wear a blindfold. I'm making something for you" I say, pulling him into a kiss. "I'll come in" he responds, smiling.

I put the blindfold on him, before guiding him to a chair inside. "When do I get this..surprise?" He asks, as I get back to making the set. "Tomorrow" I say. "I wanna know what it is" he pouts. "You'll know tomorrow" I say, laughing at him.

Once I'm finished mixing everything in the molds, I place the top on, and take Eddie back inside the trailer. We cuddle until we fall back asleep.

TIME SKIP: IN THE MORNING

Eddie wakes me up, we get ready to school, and we eat. Before we leave, I run to my workshop, plop out the finished set, and place them in a small gift bag. Then, we head to school.
-
At lunch, Dustin asks me what I got Eddie for Valentine's Day. "Oh! That's right! Thank you for the reminder Dustin!" I say, pulling the gift bag out of my front pocket. "Here..this is what I was working on all night" I say, nervously, as I hand him the bag. He smiles like a child on Christmas, as he eagerly opens the bag, dumping the dice into his free hand. "Y/n...these are amazing! Thank you so much! I love you sweetheart" he says, kissing my forehead. "I'm glad you like them" I say, smiling happily.
These are the dice:

"Eddie? What did youuu get y/nnn?" Dustin says, giving Eddie a "go on, show him" look

"Eddie? What did youuu get y/nnn?" Dustin says, giving Eddie a "go on, show him" look. "Shut up, shithead" Eddie says, his face turning red. I look at him, laughing, wondering what Dustin is getting at.

    Eddie reaches into his bag, and pulls out a small box, sliding it over to me. I look at him, then the box, confused. He flashes me a nervous smile, as I pick up the box and slowly open it. It was a ring. "It's a uh- promise ring..we can't get married legally yet or I would've asked, so I got you a promise ring! I have one too!" Eddie nervously blurts out, showing me his ring. I begin to tear up, as I stare at the ring. "UH- DUSTIN? ARE TEARS A GOOD THING?!" Eddie asks Dustin, his nerves worsening. "It's okay Eddie..it's happy tears..I don't know what to say to this..I love you" I say between sniffles. Eddie let out a sigh of relief, before smiling, placing his hand on the back of my head, then, leaning in, and planting a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too y/n..and I'm glad you like it" he says, pulling away, flashing me another warm smile. "Like it?! I love it Edds! Thank you so much.." I say, sliding the ring on my finger, before wiping away my tears. Eddie just smiles, holding my hands in his, before saying, "good."

WORD COUNT: 774

I hope you enjoyed this part! It's pretty short but I was bored and felt like writing this🤷🏻

Don't forget to drink water and eat something! I love you all :) <33