Bet I Can Make You Gay

SLIGHT ANGST - FLUFF
Mention of: slurs, homophobia, transphobia, etc.
(Reader born male)

{Eddie's POV}

    In the middle of class, y/n throws a note at me. Giving him a look of confusion, I pick it up, and open it. 'Meet me outside of the school before my game tonight please' I look at him, then the note, and I shrug.

TIME SKIP: WHEN THEY MEET

    As I'm waiting outside of the school for y/n, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I tilt my head back, to see y/n smiling down at me. I stand up and see that he's dressed different than normal. He's wearing black ripped jeans, a Metallica tee, converse, and ofc, his school sports jacket since it's a game day. "Holy shit you look hot- I mean- shit- sorry..that wasn't supposed to come out like that.." I stutter. "It's okay" he says, with a smile, pulling a black bandana out of his right pocket. "Your gay?!" I ask, excitedly. "Shhh" he says, covering my mouth. "Yes..I'm gay..I'm only telling you because I saw your bandana" he says, looking around to make sure no one heard me yell. "It's on the right side too" I say, smirking. "Shut up idiot" he says, embarrassed.

    "So why'd you wanna meet?" I ask, ruffling his hair. "Well..I uh..I was gonna do something but it's stupid so never mind.." he says, turning around to walk away, but I stop him. "Y/n..I'm not an idiot and we've been friends for awhile..whatever you wanted to do must be important or you wouldn't have said anything" I say, looking at his, adorably red, face. "Fine..you caught me. It is important..to me at least. But it's kinda stupid and I don't wanna embarrass myself." he says. Just then, Jason and a few of his friends, come out of the school. "Hey y/n! What are you doing with the freak?" Jason yells. "I'm just talking to him about something! I'll be there in a minute, you guys can go ahead!" Y/n yells back. "Don't let the fag turn you gay!" One of Jason's friends yell. "Oh shut up! You know I'm not gay man!" He yells back, as they walk away.

    "Not gay, huh?" I say, laughing. "Oh shut up" he says, flicking my forehead. I pull him towards me by his belt and I jokingly whisper into his ear, "I bet I can make you gay." He just stands there, looking down from embarrassment. 'Cute' I say in my head. "So, what was it that you wanted to do?" I ask, smiling. He looks at me for a moment, before hugging me, and running back into the school after his "friends."

    'Well then..'

    I decide to wait outside of the school, until his game is finished, to ask him if he wants to hang out.

TIME SKIP: AFTER THE GAME

    Luckily, y/n is the last one out. So, no one will give either of you issues about him talking to you. "Hey! Y/n!" I yell. He looks at me and smiles, as he makes his way over to me. "What's up Eddie?" He asks. "Do you wanna hang out? My uncle isn't home right now" I suggest, smiling and ruffling his hair because I know he likes it. He smiles and nods. I open the passenger door for him, helping him into the van, "Thank you kind sir" he says in a funny accent. I laugh, before heading to the drivers side and getting in.

    The ride to my place was quiet, other than the music I had playing. It wasn't too uncomfortable though.

    Once we get there, I run to his side to help him out. "Thanks Eddie" he says, smiling up at me. "Of course sweetheart" I say, causing him to blush. I lift his chin up with my index finger, making him look at me. "Your too easy to fluster" I whisper, dropping my voice, knowing it would have an effect on him.

(A/N: they've secretly been "friends" for awhile btw- it's not like their just meeting or anything)

{y/n's POV}

    In order to hide my red face, I hug him, burying my face into his chest. He hugs back, giggling at me. "Your hugs are nice.." I mumble, melting into the hug. He chuckles and kisses my forehead, before picking me up, letting my arms and legs wrap around him, then carrying me inside.

He sits down on the couch, still holding me, and begins rubbing my back. "You know..you remind me of a lil baby sometimes..because certain things make you tired and stuff" Eddie says. "I'm just comfortable around you.." you say without thinking. Eddie hugs you tighter, laying his head on your shoulder. "I'm glad" he whispers.

"Your not entirely wrong about the whole 'making me gay' thing.." I whisper. "How so?" He asks. "I was straight until I met you" I say, laughing. Eddie laughs, before asking, "wait- does that mean your in love with me?" "Well shit- I didn't think about that..you weren't supposed to know that" I say, freaking out until he cups my and kisses me. "Well y/n, I'm in love with you too" he says, smiling. "Does this mean we're dating?" I ask. "Yes you dummy" he says, before kissing me again.

WORD COUNT: 900

I hope you enjoyed this part! I gave up a bit at the end.

Don't forget to drink water and eat something! I love you all :) <33