Tongue Piercing

SMUT & FLUFFFFF
Y/N - Bottom
EDDIE - Top
NEEDLES

    You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, Eddie, when you remembered that you had a piercing kit. "Hey Eddie? Would you pierce my tongue for me?" You ask. He looks at you before saying, "For one, yes. For two, that's hot as fuck."

    You grab your piercing kit, and head to the bathroom, with Eddie following behind. You grab a marker, leaning against the counter to dot the spot you want pierced. While your unpacking the piercing kit and getting the right jewelry and needle, Eddie comes up behind you, puts his hands on your waist, and asks, "are you sure you want me to do this?" "Yes. I'm very sure" you say with a smile. You hand him gloves to put on while you sanitize everything. Once everything is sanitized, and he has the gloves on, you hand him the piercing clamps. "Stick out your tongue" he says with a smirk. You stick out your tongue and he puts the clamps around the dot you made. He grabs the needs and asks, "are you ready?" You nod. He counts down from three and quickly pushes the needle through your tongue. Your eyes water, but you just keep looking into his eyes as he puts the jewelry on. He hands you a bottle of water and warns you that it's probably gonna feel weird to swallow. You take the water in your mouth and try to swallow. After finally swallowing it, you say, "it felt like was gonna swallow my tongue" with a laugh. You look in the mirror and stick out your tongue. "Damn I look hot" you say with a smirk. "Indeed you do" Eddie whispers into your ear. Your face turns a bright red, before he turns you around and kisses you. Pulling him closer, you feel his erection against you. "Damn..I knew this would turn you on but Jesus.." you say, laughing.

    He pulls you towards your shared room, as you both begin undressing. He pushes you on the bed and starts kissing down your neck, to your chest, to your stomach, and just above your crotch. He looks up at you as if he's asking for consent. You nod and he pulls off your pants along with you boxers, and throws them on the floor. "Ready?" he asks, looking at you with a smirk. You nod as he starts giving you head. You move your hands to his hair, moving it out of his face. Feeling a sensation in your stomach, you moan "E-Eddie! I'm close!~" "cum for me pretty boy" he says. Feeling the vibrations on you from his voice, is enough to make you go insane. Your grip on his hair tightens, before moaning his name, and cuming into his mouth. "You taste so good sweetheart~" he whispers.

"Your turn" you say, pushing him over, and giving him head. "Oh shit~" he moans. You look up at him, taking his full length down your throat, swirling your tongue around his tip every time you came up. "Fuck I'm close y/n~" he moans. "Just like that!" He says, grabbing a fistful of sheets, and cuming into your mouth. You swallow before saying, "delicious~"

    Eddie then grabs a condom and lube. "Condom today?" He asks. "Nah, I think I trust my birth control" you say with a smile. He throws the condom to the side, and grabs the lube. "You wanna do it, or should I?" He asks, smirking. "I'll do it" you say, giving him a devilish look, before taking the lube from him, putting some on your hand, and rubbing it on his cock. He lets out a few groans while watching you touch him.

    He pulls you onto his lap, and you slowly sit down, taking him inside of you. His hands on your waist, yours on his shoulders, keeping balance. You adjust for a moment, before slowly moving up and down, picking up your pace each time you go down. Eddie kisses your chest, neck, and jawline, before whispering, "you feel so good sweetheart..fuck" into your ear. You hide your face in his neck, moaning into his ear. "Don't hide your beautiful face my love~ show me your face" he says. Your too embarrassed to respond, and you keep your face hidden. He grabs your hips tightly, surely to leave a bruise, and slams you down on his cock. "I said, show me your face, cutie~" he whispers firmly, before biting your earlobe. Your back arches from the pleasure, revealing your face to him. "You look so perfect" he says with a smile. "I-I love..you Eddie" you say between breaths. "I love you..y/n" he says between a moan. "I'm close!" You yell. "Me too..fuck" Eddie moans. "Can I cum inside of you?" He asks, holding back. "Ye..yes! Fuck I'm cuming!" You both moan each other's names, releasing together. "That was awesome..now, let's go get cleaned up" Eddie says, catching his breath. You nod in agreement, as he carry's you to the bathroom.

    He runs a bath for the two of you, and you bathe together. He helps you wash your hair, you do the same for him. You sit together for a moment after washing, before getting out, drying off, changing (you steel a shirt of his ofc), and climbing in bed to cuddle. You lay your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He rubs your back, kissing your head every now and then. "You doing okay?" He asks. "Mhm..just tired" you say. "Tired? I've never seen you tired" he laughs. "It's because..I'm comfortable" you say, half asleep. He goes silent, before pulling you closer and smiling like an idiot. "Good. I'm glad your comfortable with me. I love you, y/n" he says. "I love you Eddie" you say before falling asleep from the feeling of his warm body holding you, and the sound of his breathing and beating heart.

WORD COUNT: 1,005

I hope you enjoyed this part!!! It took awhile to write, and I don't exactly like it, but it's okay. I'm also half asleep currently soooo yea-

AnYwAySsSs

Don't forget to drink water and eat something! I love you all :) <33