Verzephobia

Two huffed to themselves before quickly zooming out of the front doors, automatically closing after a couple of seconds. I sighed, somewhat wishing I could follow them. We were technically allowed to leave the hotel any time we liked, but next to no one actually did. Mainly out of shame of not joining the show or being eliminated from it. There was also no reason to leave, Two gave everything that they needed, so no one really wanted to leave either. Cloudy was the only one who really ever left the hotel, and he only left to go talk to Balloony.

It's weird that Two came to me to ask for challenge ideas. Man.. they must've ran out of ideas if they asked me of all people to help come up with a challenge idea. I looked around the hotel lobby, waiting for some of the others to wake up. Breakfast should be served soon, and I was surprised that there was next to no one up yet. Well, except Saw. But she had her head in her hands and was clearly not in a good state of mind, so I do not really count her.

Pie and Foldy told us that she was generally really energetic and happy, and that her elimination must've affected her attitude. They also said that if we just gave her some time, that she would get better. But they were clearly wrong about that, as it had been months since her elimination and she still talked to no one. I feel bad for her..

Ok seriously, where is everyone? By now the lobby would usually be filled with objects, but it was basically empty. Did I miss a memo or something? Are we not meeting up in the lobby anymore? That's probably it.

I reluctantly got up, and stretched a bit before walking over to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for it to arrive. Two might have practically infinite power, but for some reason they couldn't make a fast elevator. All of a sudden, Saw sprung up and exclaimed, "That's it! I'm just gonna talk to her!" to no one in particular.

I turned around in time to see her run through the front doors and go out of sight, before the doors quickly closed again. I blankly stared at where she went. It took me a couple of seconds to even realize that the elevator had arrived. I quickly went in and pressed the '5' button. Clapboard and Camera were on that floor, so hopefully they were up. Before the doors closed, I swore I could hear her scream, which for some reason didn't scare me at all. Everyone was screaming a couple of minutes ago for some reason, so she probably joined in.

No.. that's dumb. Is something wrong out there?

The elevator started to move as I contemplated what just happened. Why did she scream? Why did everyone else scream earlier? Who was this 'her' that Saw was talking about? Was it someone on her team? I made a mental note to ask Pie about it later, as she had a pretty good memory and was definitely nicer than Foldy.

The ding of the elevator snapped me back to reality, indicating that I was now on floor five. I was greeted with Clapboard, Leek and VHSy who were all having a seemingly heated debate about something. All of them looked tired, meaning that they probably just woke up. They quickly stopped talking when I arrived, with Clapboard saying hello. I ushered a small hi before asking an obvious question.

"Where is everybody?"

Clapboard and VHSy just looked at each other while Leek said that they didn't know. "Usually the noise from the contestants outside wakes me up, and they weren't that noisy today.. Maybe that's why?" he suggested. VHSy shook their head while Clapboard just looked confused.

"Not noisy? Almost all of them were screaming for some reason, and they only stopped like a minute ago!" Clapboard said. "Yeah," VHSY agreed. Clapboard turned to look at Leek, who was even more confused than him. "Screaming? I didn't hear any screaming.." Leek awkwardly said.

All three of us stared at him, causing him to shrink in fear. Leek was never good at being social, and he hated being in the 'wrong'. He cautiously rubbed the back of his head. "Really? How did you not hear them?" VHSy said, before yawning. "It woke me up!"