Let There Be Another Sunrise

'June 10th.'

'Wow.. It's been a while since I've written here. I just don't believe that there's much to write about at the moment. Things have been more or less the same for.. well, a couple of months now. Besides the final four of season two returning a few weeks ago, not much new has happened.'

'Oh, I did beat Pickle for the second time at one of his games! Knife did have to help me a little again, but I'm not surprised considering Pickle's like one of the best gamers ever.'

...

"Come on.. Surely, I can write more than that.."

"Hm.."

Microphone stuck the eraser of her pencil to her mouth as she tried to think of what else to write in her journal. It had definitely become more difficult to write as of recently, since things didn't really change that much anymore. Sure, the peace was nice, Microphone wasn't going to deny that. Especially after what happened back in season two..

..But still. She kind of wished more would happen. Like, say, people coming from the third season of inanimate insanity. After Fan and OJ returned, they had expected for more to follow in their footsteps. But it had been over half a year since OJ had came back, and no one had returned after him. Not to mention that when he came back, the usual rules of the hotel came back too. The days kind of blended together in some aspects.

The only unique thing which really happened any more involved someone who she really didn't want to think about anymore. Not after how she had used her last season.

That person was Taco. Some people say that she still roams these woods, and she believed them. And she also believed the recent claims about some people seeing her late at night occasionally. Although she didn't believe the Cherries recent claims about her.. Oh. That's something which she could write down.

'The Cherries also apparently heard Taco scream sometime last night. If they're telling the truth, which I doubt they are, that would be the most verbal Taco's been in a couple of years. Given their past of pranks, I wouldn't doubt if they were just pulling another one. Especially since I don't think they know what she has done, so they would have no reason to fear her. Thus making her available as a prank tool.'

Microphone, feeling mostly satisfied with what she had written, closed her journal and put it to the side. She turned a little to watch the hotel from afar, and she absently watched as the lights inside slowly started to turn off. Despite the rumors which had been circulating about Taco, Microphone highly doubted that she would actually run into her anytime soon. The chances of them meeting are so slim that it was basically negligible. Which was good. Microphone had always been a bit reclusive, and she had found the woods quite comforting ever since she had first been dropped off here by MePhone. In the near impossible chance where she ever did run into Taco, Microphone would just give her a piece of her mind.

Or punch her in the face. Whatever feels more right in the moment.

As Microphone continued to look at the hotel, her eyes started to become droopy. She had trouble keeping them open as she considered just staying out here for the night. Would OJ get mad? Maybe. But she was honestly getting tired of sleeping in the same room. Whatever the consequences of this entails she would have to deal with tomorrow. She put her journal to the side, laid backwards onto the tree, and started to drift off..

Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. Right before she went to bed, she heard the sound of something shattering not too far away from her.

-----

"..Are you sure you're going to be okay without your fries?"

Puffball spoke hesitantly as she spoke to Fries. She had been growing more and more concerned about Fries' wellbeing since the moment they had flown away from the hotel. Puffball had never really seen him without at least one of his fries, except in the first episode of The Power of Two. But even then it was his first priority to gather up his fries. Now, he physically couldn't without being in risk of being seen by the..