03. Scoffing situation gone wrong

It's finally the last period before I can plop down on my bed and have a date with my boyfriend;Netflix..I walk by myself towards the biology lab.I love biology and get straight A's,but never see the need not to pay attention....

I make a turn and walk into the lab.I see some people in groups, chatting with one another,others are nerds who are holding their books and adjusting their thick glasses.I look around to get a little space to myself.I spot a perfect space by the window side,where the blooming flowers are placed in clear pots.The school made it mandatory for us to use transparent pots so that we could observe the growth of everything we plant.

Grabbing a stool,I walk to the place and place the stool down.Plopping my bag on the floor,I bring out my sketch pad,together with my HB pencil.I look at the orchid before me.It has bloomed to its fullest potential and it has a really attractive white colour.I admire how yellow the ovaries are,ready and ripe.I begin tracing and sketching out the orchid as I wait for the teacher to come.....

The door burst open and the school bee-itches ABC;Alice,Bianca and Camila walk in, twirling strands of their hair.

Bianca Ava,head phonie.She is everything a boy can ask for; beautiful silky hair,smooth looking skin, amazing body,cute manicured hand and vintage clothes..She is caked with layers of makeup,and wore a blue tartan mini skirt,a strapless crop top,a gold chain,cute hoops and knee length boots.Her boobs were perfectly packed and she had the latest Dior bag.

I got the information from Olivia,so don't get me wrong

Alice Johnson,co assistant and the s*ut's bestie.She is second to Bianca.Shes beautiful,has amazing curves,the right height and always has her dirty brown hair in amazing loose curls.She is caked with make up,more than Bianca's.Shes wearing a denim skirt which lands way above her knees,a black long sleeve crop top written ' beauty at best ',white long socks and black Nike sneakers.She has a little bag in her hand...

Camila Benjamin,phone addict.She just follows for popularity,that's what I believe..She has her lightly caked up face glued to her screen.Not even looking at were she's going..She's wearing a all lime tank top,over ripped black jeans and black stiletto heels.She uses an iPhone fourteen pro max.

"Girls guess what?"Bianca squeals.What?I couldn't stand it...they seem like they are having a good convo.Plus if I get any info,Liv will probably kiss the life out of me.I had to ease drop....

"What?"Camila says not looking up from her screen.She is what you call a typical phone addict.

"What?You got the latest Dior au DE Parfum?"Alice squeals..

"Not even close!I got a kiss on the cheek from Nathan!!!"she squeals touching her left cheek...

I roll my eyes and ask myself why I've wasted so much time on sh-...

"Thanks so insane B!, Target Recce next"Alice winks.

Who the hell is Recce?

"I'll try"she giggles and I literally gag..

"Anyways I was thinking of getting a pierce, probably on my pinna.

"Yeah,you should.Diamond is what I prefer"Camila says,still looking at her phone.

"Or she could just get a simple looking diamond,you'll save your pocket"Alice says as she walks towards the direction of the other orchids.

"I'm not going to stoop so low lice"Bianca says and a small scoff escapes my mouth..

God dammit....

"Hey nerd,I didn't see you here"Alice said with a fake smile.

"Uhm yeah I know"I say sarcastically..