09.Nathan's POV

Nathan's POV ®

I watch as everyone jokes around at our table.Looking around,I see that nerdy girl called,what her name again?

Natalie Davis dummy.Don't be so stuck up"my mind told me.

"Thanks brain"I say back.

I look at Liv and that other guy who's on the football team have a couple fight and brownie keeps on shaking her head.I look at her long straight hair,which stops at her waist.It was an amazing dark brown colour,which had a hint of honey brown.I watch as she turns around, probably feeling someone's gaze on her.Our eyes lock for a second.I see a hint of pink creep on her face and I am glad to know that I have some effect on her.

"Jerk"she mouths.

"You're so mean"I mouth back and she rolls her eyes before looking back at he friends.

"C'mon Nate"Bianca chirps.

"Okay"I smile back and get up.

Everyone at our table whistles as we walk out,they knew we were a thing,but Bianca and I knew better.Everyone cooed at the sight and I pulled on a smile.I look at Recce,who was winking at a blonde and Carter was busy on his phone.It was a shame that Grayson wasn't present.Had to solve a family problem,but a day without him is different if I'm being honest to myself.But of course I'll never admit that to him.....

I grab her hand and we walk to the back of the school.Immediately we get there,she spoke.

"Nate"she pouts.

"Yeah?"I arch an eyebrow.She either wants something or is going to ask me to do something in public with her.

"I need favours"she pleaded with puppy eyes.

Like I said...but favours??

"I'm all ears"I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"I need you to kiss me in the middle of the hallway,like the second row of lockers"she pleaded.

"Why?"I ask.

"I'm trying to keep someone away from you Nate.You know I love you a lot and she keeps on getting closer to you"she huffs.

"Who is she?"

"It doesn't matter,just do it.And I need you to take me to the mall this Saturday with Alice and Camila,I'll give you the money then you'll pay"she says.

I groaned internally at the second choice.The only reason why I'm bearing with Bianca is because she did me a favour in our freshmen year and tenth grade.I told her that she could ask me for anything she wants,but I didn't expect to be tortured like this.Also,I promised her big brother to stick by her side no matter what, before her left for college.She looks hard from the outside, but is a total softie in the inside, I'd hate to hurt her and break the promise I made to her elder brother before he left for college...

"Please"she pouts.

"Sure,but I'll pay"I blurt out.

"Thanks so much Nate, you're the best"she says and she tip toes to kiss me.We went through a five minute make out session before we pulled away to catch our breath.

"Sure"I say.

"We better get inside.The others will be waiting"she winked.

"You go,I'll catch up"I say as I pull a cigarette out of my pocket.

"Sure"she says and walks in.

I watch her as she walks back in,moving her hips from side to side, clearly aware that I was looking at her.Sliding the cigarette back into my pocket,I decide to go clear my head...

A/N:Hey NSA fans..This chapter was more like a fill in..Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

Do you think Nate feels bad or feels good?do you think he'll have the urge to stop looking at Natalie anymore.Well let me know in the comment section.Feel free to give ideas too

Don't forget to

#Vote

#Comment

#Follow

#Share and suggest to other readers out there

Love you all.

Chow 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Strawberrynvanilla

Signing out

xxxc.