07.Vanillalitious scenario

I look out of the window and try to calm my thoughts.Events of thirty minutes ago keep on replaying in my mind..

"What was that?"I asked him when I caught up.

"Please leave me alone"Cole said coldly.

I didn't want to let go so easily.I walked infront of him and blocked his way.

"What up with you?"I asked..

"Just get out Natalie!!!!!"Cole yelled and swayed past me.

I felt my heart instantly drop to my stomach,was this the Cole I knew?

"Fine,be a jerk"I yelled back and stomped towards the car.

I huff and my breath makes mist on the window.Drawing circles,I really feel sorry for mom.Her son was yelling at her.Something mom hates,it brings back bad memories.I feel the car stop.

"What?"I ask Liv.I look up and see that the robot turned red.I shook my head and continued drawing on the window as a means of distraction.

"I should be asking you that question.Calm down Nat"she calmly says.

"Calm down? Olivia can you hear yourself?you saw how Cole spoke to me and yet you're taking his side,this is unbelievable"I say,crossing my arms.

"I know he did the wrong thing,but he was angry, everyone is.And chillax,your anger is making your face red"Liv says putting her hands up in surrender.

"I'm not angry"I defend myself.

"You are.You"re making circles on the window, squeezing the edges of your shirt,and you called me Olivia"she states and I hate to admit,but she's true.I am really angry.

Note:Never throw a tantrum in front of your best friend who's known you for more than a decade and knows you in and out..

"Fair enough"I shrug.

"Fair?more like true.I've known you for the past ten years sister,I know you in and out"she smiles.

"Geez,thanks"I say sarcastically.

"How about we stop by Belle's place,grab a proper breakfast to start this day?"she wiggles her eyebrows.

She knew my weakness but I didn't budge.

"The last time I checked,my day started really badly"I chirp.

"Such a party pooper"she mumbles.

"Fine"I smile and we drive to Belle's place

~
Belle's place is a cute little cafe that I found when I was searching for my project partner's house.I don't regret knowing the place at all.We park our car on the driveway and walk in.The bell that hung on top of the door makes a tiny sound and I look up.It is something I love doing everytime I walk into any cafe.I look at the bell as it dangled from side to side..

"Huh,they polished the bell"Liv shrugs.

"No,they changed it.This one is gold and it has ribbons on it,the other was more of like a silver and it's centre hitting thingy was longer"I explain to her.

"Yeah it's true"she says.

We huff at the same time and smile

"This one is better than the last one"and then we laugh.

It was something Liv and I did when we came here.We were regulars,but something seemed off about the way we said it.There was a third person who joined us to say our normal thing.We turn to see Daniel smiling widely.