11.Turned Out To Be An Unexpected Confession Scene

"Wow Nat,I'm so proud of you Nat!"Liv squeals as we take our groceries from the back seats..

"Thanks.Im proud of you too"I smile.

"What did I do?"Liv shrugs.

I placed the plastic bags on the first step,take a huff and place both my hands on her shoulders.

"You've done a great thing by moving on.I see you're happy with Jaco and he looks like a good guy.Im glad you left your past behind and started afresh.You"re brave and an amazing person"I say and I saw the twinkle in her eyes.Before I could question, Olivia pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thanks for appreciating me so much Natalie"she manages to say.I could feel my sleeve drenching but I didn't care.

"It's okay Liv,and if you think things aren't right, remember I'm here for you"I say pulling away from the hug and wiping her tears away.

She laughs a little and smile.

"What?"I ask.

"Are you ready to finish the greasy crackers,a tub of chocolate Nutella and icecream?"she laughs and I shake my head and nudge her playfully.

"You really need to go into acting"I tease her.

"Oh trust me I will"she says and we grab the plastic bags and walk into the house.

"Order pizza!!"Liv yells as she was still in the kitchen and I was going upstairs.

Cole wasn't home yet.Probably practicing some basketball.

"Will do!"I yell back.

I plop on my bed and order the extra cheese pizza with two chilled cans of soda.

I take my shoes off and grab the remote from the TV stand,which was placed in the middle of my room opposite my bed.

I go through my phone to see if I got any and I didn't expect to see this one;

Lil bro:Hey Nat

I huff and look at the message one more time.This was his way of apologizing,but he needs to work harder,by probably apologizing to mom first.

"Who knew going up those stairs with a jar of Nutella that weighs about one pound and crackers with two tubs of ice cream could be so much work?"Liv says collapsing on her bed.

"I know the feeling sis"I say logging into my Netflix account.

"So what should we watch?"Liv asks.

"Uhm..."I say scrolling through movies Liv and I haven't watched yet.

"Stop,let's watch valley girl"she says smearing a good amount of Nutella on her cracker.

"Sure"I say  and rushed to her bed and covered myself up in her cosy duvet.Hitting the start button,I take my tub of ice cream and start shoving spoon fulls in my mouth.

"Have you ordered the pizza yet?"Liv asks me about twenty minutes into the movie..

"Yeah"I say with my mouth full.

"Manners Natalie"Liv teases.

"Says the girl who's shoving icecream, Doritos and crackers in her mouth at one go"I shot back.

"Nice"she says and turned her head back to the movie.

The door bell then rings as we get to the juicy part of the movie

"Looks like the pizza's here"Liv says.

"Yeah"

"So aren't you gonna...you know get it?it's your house"Liv says not even sparing me a look.