06.Secrets Hunger and violence make a bad combo pt.2

"Morning mom"Cole chirps.

"Hey"mom smiles

"Ok heading off to school"he says grabbing a granola bar.

"Okay,you're sister's waiting for you"my mom says motioning to the cupboard and grabbing some butter.

"I'm walking"Cole says in a faint whisper.

"Why?you have a chariot waiting outside"my mom asks turning off the toaster.

"Please mom"Cole beggs.

"Cole I said no"mom finalizes.

"Look how chubby I've gotten,gotta cut some calories,burn some fat"he says lifting his shirt up.

If I'm being honest,all I can see were forming abs and nothing but healthy skin.

"You look good,you just need to eat more.Concentrate on your health but not that dumb phone of yours"mom says grabbing the slice of toast roughly before smearing some butter on top.

Ouch.

"That's what you think of me....a phonaholic"Cole hisses.

"How else am I supposed to think?"mom says dryly.

Cole let out a scoff and shakes his head.
"What's the big deal of walking to school?"Cole askes.

"Why do you need to do so when you have a chariot waiting for you outside"mom says again smearing some butter on the warm slices of toast with anger.

Poor toast

"C'mon just for this week"he still begs.

"No!!!!"I said no C,is this because of the play station five?yes I'm not getting it for you.Things are worse with that phone in your hand,all you do is stare at your screen"my mom says her voice going higher that usual.

Oh boy,I know where this is going to end.

"It's not-"mom cuts Cole.

"It is exactly like that.Just for once,stop playing your dumb games and read"mom says with a frown on her face..

"You know that's not the only thing I do?"Cole says sounding hurt.

"Really?"mom says sarcastically.

Where's dad when he's needed?!..

"Wow,just wow"Cole claps his hands.

"What?"mom asks.

"It's nothing,just glad I'm not part of your favourite kid pet squad"Cole yells.

"What do you mean?"mom yells back.

"I really don't care about your opinion anymore,we already know I'm not your favourite kid"Cole yells and bends down to tie his laces and mom gasps.

"Stop being stubborn and face your studies for once,be like the others and not some gamer"mom says also raising her voice.

This is getting bad....

"I'm should act like the others?"Cole mimics"you don't even know me that we'll to say such a thing"Cole screams,anger laced in his voice..

Cole grabs his backpack aggressively"stop being so stubborn and get to school"my mom yells..

"I'm not the one who's stubborn here,you have no idea of who I am"Cole spits out.

Okay,he grew some balls there.

"You did not just-"mom says but is cut off.

"I just did"Cole says coldly

Cole"mom warns him.

"I mean,I'm a different person,I'm Cole"he smirks

"Cole Henry Davis, get back here!!"mom yells at him as he motions towards the entrance.

"If not?"he asks playing stubborn, wearing an icy/cocky/daring smirk.

"Dare me"mom says.

Cole laughs before opening the door and he slams it really hard.The windows shake and creak,the sound of nature following..She gives me a look as if she is about to complain but I run out before she can call me back.

What?The last time I jumped in,things didn't go according to plan..

I've been there before..

"Oh he's on"I hear mom yell at no one in particular.

"Looks I'm not needed here"I mumble to myself and run.

                     ----------•----------

I jog down the stairs,careful not to slip..

Liv stood by her car,her phone in her hand.

"What's with him?"Liv asks looking up from her phone.

I ignore her and chase after Cole,who's like three houses away.

"Cole stop"I say picking up my pace.He doesn't say anything but continues walking.I run to his side and block his way.

"I said stop "I breath heavily as I spread my arms for him not to pass.

"Nat go away"Cole says coldly.It sends instant shivers down my spine.

"What's wrong Cole?"I ask more calmly this time.

"I said go away!!!!!get out!!!!"Cole yells at me.

I flinch as he spoke.It hurt me,the way he spoke to me.He has never done it before.

"Move"he says shoving me to the side and he walks away.

"Fine,be a jerk"I glare at him before walking back to Liv.

"Let's go"I say angrily as I open the passenger's seat and banging the door.

Liv doesn't say anything to me because it was evident that I was really annoyed with Cole.

I stay silent as we pulled out of the driveway..

A/N:Hola NSA fans!!!

How was the chapter?Hope you enjoyed it...

I decided to have a chapter about Cole for once,and it turned out well I guess.

What do you think about his attitude and the mini drama which you read a minute ago?Love it?Like it?

Let me know in the comment section below..

Please don't forget to

#Vote

#Comment

#Follow

#Share

#Suggest to friends and family.

Love y'all.That's it for now.

Adios

Strawberrynvanilla

Signing out

xxxc.