21.Nat/Nate's POV

After my intense meeting with the trio, I walk to the pool, clearly annoyed because they mentioned Jaycee and all.I wasn't expecting those bee-itches to know about our friendship.Kayla and the rest follow me towards my direction and I walk slower.You know what,I'm starting to think that he told that so that they could help him get me back.I know it's complicated, but it's true.I watch Jaycee take his short off and damn those two years definitely weren't two days.His muscles jump with every movement.

"Girl you're drooling"Zoe says from behind me and I jump back.

"What the hell Zoe?!"I yell,my hand on my chest

"You said you'd move on?"Liv raises an eyebrow.

"I know I know"I blurt.

"Well now that you're at the party,there's no doubt that you won't find a scapegoat"Liv winks.

"What?"Zoe and Kayla say in sync.

Liv looks at me and gives me a curt nod.

"It's.... complicated girls"was all she said.

I agree with her.Ive know Kay for like almost three weeks,I've known Zoe for like six hours,I can't just let them budge into my life?

Right?

Kayla will be like;

She's all badass and she's suffering.What a pity tsk tsk tsk!!!

Then Zoe will be like;

Oh my God..I know someone..

And I'll be like;

Who tf will come to my rescue???

And she'll be like;

Christopher Law-

"Down to earth Natalie!!"Liv yells in my ear and I snap out of my daze"follow me"and then she drags me to I don't know where.I gasp for help,but Kayla and Zoe are heading to a place I assume is the dance floor..

"Natalie,what are you gonna do?"Liv asks as she paces back and forth.

"I don't know..any ideas?"

"I'm thinking"

"We'll think fast"I tense up.

I can't come all the way from my house dressed up like Barbie's bestie and meet Jaycee here.

"Ask someone to be your boyfriend"Liv smiles.

"Duh but Who?"I roll my eyes.

"Babe,are you in here?"I know it's Jake calling her.

"Anyone, figure that out on your own"she squeals and runs off, leaving me stranded in one of the bathroom cubicles.Well,I have only one person in my mind,and I know he'll definitely say no to my proposal.

Nate's POV

I take the last shot of vodka and close my eyes as it goes down my system.I know I'll be the one to drive tonight,so two shots wouldn't do anything to me.I look around and see that Drew is there, flirting with a brunette and she's giggling away.I shake my head and take my phone out to answer some messages,all from Bianca.

I've been trying to take her off my tail like she's a freakin Parana.Shehas been everywhere and I mean everywhere!!!it's been hell the past three days,and she's making my life hell.I get that I love h-

"Hey dude"It's Mason,a bottle of coke in his hand.

"Yeah?"I say looking at him directly.

"Don't look up,but I'm seeing Natalie"he smirks.

"Which Natalie?"I arch my eyebrow.I try to spin my head but,he clears his throat.

"Don't look up.... Natalie Davis"he smirks and I immediately snap my head up.My eyes almost budge out when I see her.In a freaking red bodycon...I know these because of Bianca,no offence.Her hair sways elegantly and damn she looks good.Her legs and really smooth looking and damn I want to see her face.

"Oh oh, someone's drooling"Reece smirks.

"Why would I be doing that?"I ask, clearly irritated.

"Touch the corner of your mouth"Carter smirks and I unconsciously touch my freakin mouth.And there's absolutely nothing there.

The guys howl with laughter and I growl angrily.

"Chill,chill"Reece smiles and I roll my eyes.

"She's here.She has never been to any party before"Mason smiles.

"Probably,she wants to clear her head?"I say in a duh but questioning tone.

"Right"Recce grins.

"Well right now,I need a distraction"I nod and take my shirt off.

"Bianca is on her way"Mason smiles as he looks back..

"Well, she looking for the wrong guy" I smirk and jump behind the couches and hide there.

"Has anyone seen Natey?"she squeaks.

Forgot to tell you,she has this bad habit of calling me Natey,it's really annoying.

"Nope"

"Nah"

"Mn mn"

"Okay.If he comes,tell him that I was looking for him Kay?"she says and everyone agrees.

After a few minutes,I come out of my hiding place and thank my friends before leaving for the place I rented privately for an hour.

I get into the pool,I dive first,then swim around.That body comes to my mind.That dress comes to my mind.Those eyes,come to my mind.Those-

I hear the dipping of something into my pool,well it is restricted for an hour,and I look back.Its brownie, looking as gorgeous as ever.Her swim suit is way better than her dress,that I must confess.She looks shocked to see me and looks around.

"It's restricted for an hour"I say coldly.

"Why?"she asks innocently.

"Because I rented it"I smirk and her mouth forms as O.I nod and point at the sign.

RESTRICTED

Rented by; Nathan Miller..

Duration:1hr.

Signed by;Ace Haze

She flushes from embarassment and swims towards me.I feel my heart rate quicken and I shut my eyes before opening them again.

"What?"

AN:sorry for the short chaps guys.Im really lazy tbh and really tired..but I promise that the last one will be really long,you'll be crying for more...haha.

Please don't hesitate to

#Vote⭐

#Follow✅

#Comment💬

#Suggest to friends and family 🙋‍♀️

Okay dudes,I'm signing out

With love

Strawberrynvanilla

xxxc