Nolan Holloway

It was Nolan's first game and he was worried you wouldn't show up

It was Nolan's first game and he was worried you wouldn't show up. You were his best friend well really his only friend but that didn't matter. As long as you were here, he would be happy. You reminded him that he wasn't alone. He looked around looking for you the game was to start to in a minute.

"Nolan!" He hears your sweet voice loudly say

He turns to stop you making him smile the worry gone now. He softly smiles before he waves hi to you before Coach yells for him to get on the field.

After the game he finds you waiting outside the locker. He smiles as you pull him into a hug.

"You did so good." You say smiling as you pull back looking at him

"All thanks to you. I don't think I could have even scored a point if you weren't there." He says making you blush

"Well then I'm glad I came." You say smiling at him

"Now come on pizza at mine." You say dragging you to him to your car

Nolan couldn't help but wish you guys were more than friends but he couldn't risk losing you. So if just being friends meant he could be around you forever then he would. He would push his feelings aside.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I go back to school this week so I was back to school shopping. Also I don't know how much I will be able to post for a little since I have soon. I'm taking AP classes and also taking some college credit courses. I have some drafts saved to prepare for this. Just wanted to let you guys know I may not be too consistent with posting. Anyways you guys excited for the new episode tonight? Have you guys seen the new MTV sneak peek with Theo in it?