The Dress!

Hello Superers... Ok so last weeks Episode OMG !! I loved it and I may be biased, but it was such a great ending with Clark - Superman and Louis made my heart warm we have a super kid on the way. anyways on to the story, this may be my last update before Christmas, I may do the last couple of chapters before Christmas, see how my week goes with work and Chrismas stuff. 

Kara's POV

"But.. I.. I think I want to raise my child back on earth" I told Mon-el. He smiled at me. "if that's what you want to do, I will stand by you. How about we get married her on Argo, and hopefully it will be safe to head back home to Earth and after our child is born we can I don't know get married on earth?" He asked me. "I would love that" I told Mon-el smiling we share a sweet kiss before cuddling into him. I lay there thinking of a way to tell my mother that this isn't my home anymore, earth is, and that I want to raise my child on earth. I eventually fall asleep in Mon-el's arms.

I woke up to see the sun shining in his face, I smile at the fact that soon we would be married and starting a family. I looking down to see his hand protecting my belly. Making my heart melt, he's going to be a great father. His eye's start to open, I lean in and give him a kiss. "Good morning," I say. "Morning" he replies bringing me into a hug. "I want to get married soon, here on Argo because I miss Alex, and J'hon," I tell Mon-el. "Yeah Miss them too" he replied smiling. We decide to get out of bed and have dinner with Mum and Sid.

Breakfast was filled with smiles and laughed as well and sadness because we told Mum that we wanted to raise our child on earth but would bring our child back to their home city where their parents lived on, well one of their parents.

Alura saw what her daughter meant and wouldn't stop her from doing something that wasn't right or wasn't her, she knew that Kara was going to the right thing, but it was up to them to let the city know that they were going to be leaving Argo and go back to earth to Start their family.

Mon-el and I decided to take a walk in the city's town, When Mon-el saw Val, he pulled me along with him to see Val and his mother. "Hi, Lainea," Mon-el said with a smile. "Hi Mon-el, Kara," she said bowing to us. "Please don't bow, I don't like it" I tole Lainea. She smiled. "Um Lainea you seem busy is anyone looking after Val?" Mon-el asked, "Um no sadly his father passed away when he was just a baby, so it's just me and him," she told us. I nodded knowing what it was like growing up without a father on earth. "How about we take him for an hour leave some pressure?" Mon-el asked making me think twice about what he said. "Laine looked at me for approval. "Um yeah sure, Val comes with us, show us where you like to eat and play," I say with a smile. He smiles at Mon-el and takes his hand, we continue to walk and Val Says that this is where he has lunch, he told us that he goes by himself. That worried me, Mon-el and I grabbed ourselves some lunch we went to sit by the water. Seeing Mon-el with Val makes me happy that he is going to be an amazing father.

After lunch, we took Val back to his mum who in her small store. "Mummy," Val said running up to his mum. "Thank you so much for doing that," she told us. "No worries" Mon-el and I both say, we say goodbye to Val, and headed back to our home.

We walk in to the house greeted by my mother and two maids, "Kara darling we have decided to get started on your wedding, so we will talk about it while getting your dress, Mon-el you are welcome to come, it is not custom to not see the bride in her dress, its actually good for the groom to help find the dress" mum tells us. We both nod and follow her through to another room where there were a few custom Kryptonian dresses for weddings. Mon-el has been him set starts to look at dresses placing them against him making me laugh. "That dress looks great on you should really try it on," I tell Mon-el. He laughs "I think it would look beautiful on you, can you try it on for me?" He asked, I nodded I took it from him and walked into a closed off room, I looked at the dress, it was light blue with a white crest of the house of El. It was a low neck. Simple yet elegant. "Would you like to try it on.?" One of the maids asked me, I nodded my head. Once I put it on, an overwhelming sensation came over me, I looked up to take a look at my self. "Kara, can I come in?" Mon-el asked I came out of my trance "UM no, I don't think its right, I'll try on a different on" I said the maid looked at me and nodded her head. I walked out in a robe, walking out to feeling very overwhelmed. "Um, I think I need to take the rest of the day off," I said walking back into the dressing room changing back into my everyday clothes, telling the maid to bring this dress up and two other dresses my mother picked out. She nodded. I walked out and went straight up to me... our room. Mon-el followed me coming to the door behind us. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked me. I sat down on the bed, looking at him. "I loved that dress, and that's why I didn't want to show you," I told him. He sighed in relief I guess, he looked at me with a smile and sat next to me. "I thought it was because you were pregnant," he told me. I smiled. I shook my head "No, I don't want to show you, because I want it to want it to be a surprise, even though you pick it out." I told him. "I understand, it's only a few days, by the way, I think we forgot to call Alex, Wyn, and James," he told me. "Oh Roa we did, I mean we will be home in a few days so it will be a nice surprise," told him with a big smile. "Umm," he replied and started to kiss me. Our kiss turns passionate, he lays me down and starts to kiss my neck, I grasp his hair as he kissed me down my neck up and down. We continued to give each other kissed for the rest of the night. 

There you go another chapter will be up shortly.